+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Yes ,, they replied through mail n said as Delhi high commission is limiting its operations until further notice nd we dnt need to email them again they'll contact themselv about the next steps n procedures onc evrythng is ok ..So just waitng
Hi, when we send any documents like SPONSOR'S travel history shows that he/she has visited loved one after file has been moved to NDVO, are we getting any email confirmation

NOC0124

Aug 19, 2019
Hey everyone! I got a Ghost Update this morning.

AOR - 8th Nov
Stream - PNP Outland
VO - New Delhi

Any body else got one today? :)

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Guys, need your input.
Did anyones application got approved or got passport request during this COVID-19 period or India's lockdown?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
You got the notes by email or mail?
in rare circumstances the notes are mailed in the form of a cd, if the notes are too large to be emailed by the atip division then they will send a cd via postal mail which adds to the processing time. if using a 3rd party then the documents from the cd will be emailed

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Yes ,, they replied through mail n said as Delhi high commission is limiting its operations until further notice nd we dnt need to email them again they'll contact themselv about the next steps n procedures onc evrythng is ok ..So just waitng
Thank you Raina. If you dont mind can you please let me know as soon as you hear something from them. I would appreciate it. You can also send me a DM if that is ok with you. Thank you once again and all the best for your travels. I hope you get a response soon. :)

Raina1996

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you Raina. If you dont mind can you please let me know as soon as you hear something from them. I would appreciate it. You can also send me a DM if that is ok with you. Thank you once again and all the best for your travels. I hope you get a response soon. :)
Surely I'll let you know whenever i'll b updated and thnku somch

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
Guys, NDVO is slaying us. I do not understand their meaning of " limited our operations" . Stupid, lazy people ! They can do their work sitting on their couches. They saying limiting operations as if they are moving around police stations and employers to do background check. I know i am being impatient but it has been a long wait for me. Sorry guys , no negative vibes, You all will get it soon, best wishes !!