+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

JenR

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

Did any one received passports recently from NDVO? My status has changed from under process at IRCC office to is processed at VAC what does it means ? Any idea else suggestions?
does it say "is processed" or "is being processed"?....i think its the later. can u please check.

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
does it say "is processed" or "is being processed"?....i think its the later. can u please check.
It says "is being processed". What exactly it means and also did any one received their passport from NDVO?

Last edited:

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
It says "is being processed". What exactly it means and also did any one received their passport from NDVO?
When you receive a notification saying … "decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office..." that's when they have stamped visa and sent it to vfs location where you submitted. For the rest of time it will just be being processed.

I received that msg yesterday saying " your passport envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office," now just waiting for the message when its available for pick up. hopefully today

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Got my file moved to New delhi visa office today.Looking at the other forums it seems that NDVO is very slow.Also many applicants are moved to CPC-M.Is their a specific criteria as to why some files are moved to Local VO while others are processed in CPC-M

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Got my file moved to New delhi visa office today.Looking at the other forums it seems that NDVO is very slow.Also many applicants are moved to CPC-M.Is their a specific criteria as to why some files are moved to Local VO while others are processed in CPC-M
It has one to many reasons like the workload in CPC-M and the complexity of the application etc. Yes NDVO is very slow compared to many other VO. When was your application received date in CPC-S?

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
It has one to many reasons like the workload in CPC-M and the complexity of the application etc. Yes NDVO is very slow compared to many other VO. When was your application received date in CPC-S?
My received date in CPC-S was 10th feb 2020

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
When you receive a notification saying … "decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office..." that's when they have stamped visa and sent it to vfs location where you submitted. For the rest of time it will just be being processed.

I received that msg yesterday saying " your passport envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office," now just waiting for the message when its available for pick up. hopefully today
If possible can you share your timeline after sending your passport.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Finally its over --- Received passport with Visa & COPR

Application received --- May 23
File transfer to NDVO --- Dec 6
Additional doc request --- Dec 16
Additional doc submitted --- Jan 16
DM ---- Feb 15
PPR --- March 02
Passport submitted --- March 04 (Melbourne vfs)
Passport received ---- March 10
Landing on-- March 11 :):)

Amritchahal05

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
LoL, if that’s true then I am in big problem. They told me 5-7 working days when I asked. I don’t think they even know themselves.
Plus someone from June 19th submits his passport on the same day of PPR in VFS Jalandhar. He got his back in last Thursday.
same here they told me one week and moreover i booked tickets for april frst week. so let’s see what hapn

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
My received date in CPC-S was 10th feb 2020
I am not trying to demotivate you. You have a long way to go my friend. They are just clearing some March, April, May files of 2019. Some June applicants also got DMs. I am a July applicant and I am still waiting on DM which may take another month looking at the trend. So you can imagine the time they start working on Feb 2020 applications. But never know you might get it soon as well. There will be a absolute silence after the file transfer to NDVO if you are not close to 1 year timeline. Just keep praying.