+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
After long wait, when they started working on April May and June applicants I got relieved thinking that they are working on the files on batches, soon I will get updates on mine too. All of sudden everything stopped after June applicants - zero updates, this long silence from NDVO is really killing.

I feel very unlucky, already late July to Aug mid applicants had a long wait at initial stage of application, without knowing whether application is accepted or going to be returned, while late August and September applicants where heading very fast towards final steps. Now this silence without knowing what happens the next day.

Reactions: sunny/_96

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
After long wait, when they started working on April May and June applicants I got relieved thinking that they are working on the files on batches, soon I will get updates on mine too. All of sudden everything stopped after June applicants - zero updates, this long silence from NDVO is really killing.

I feel very unlucky, already late July to Aug mid applicants had a long wait at initial stage of application, without knowing whether application is accepted or going to be returned, while late August and September applicants where heading very fast towards final steps. Now this silence without knowing what happens the next day.
What's AOR 2?

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013

I hear you. You are not alone. I have the same timelines. I am hoping we should hear something by end of this month from NDVO. Let’s keep praying. Let’s keep us posted if we hear anything.

Reactions: Mdnawab

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019

Usually they go silent for sometime after finishing off with one batch ... this pause can be of 2-4 weeks and most of us have gone through it. I was left behind from my batch .. when others from my batch were receiving pre-arrivals,I was still stuck in Mississauga to NDVO transfer not knowing when NDVO would pick up my file ... I didnt even get any second line added... I know how it feels,... your turn is coming soon. its typical of them to go silent after one batch

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I hear you. You are not alone. I have the same timelines. I am hoping we should hear something by end of this month from NDVO. Let’s keep praying. Let’s keep us posted if we hear anything.
Let your words come true. if I get any updates and will let everyone know

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Usually they go silent for sometime after finishing off with one batch ... this pause can be of 2-4 weeks and most of us have gone through it. I was left behind from my batch .. when others from my batch were receiving pre-arrivals,I was still stuck in Mississauga to NDVO transfer not knowing when NDVO would pick up my file ... I didnt even get any second line added... I know how it feels,... your turn is coming soon. its typical of them to go silent after one batch
Thanks for your supportive works. Hope we get good updates soon

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019

MY TIMELINE IS SAME AS YOURS PLEASE UPDATE ME IF YOU GOT PA OR DM

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
I don’t understand why we have to wait for everything. First we wait for AOR then we wait for bio med again silence for 3 months and file transferred again waited for 3 months then got pre arrival again we waited for 3 months than DM again waited for 20 days got PPR now again waiting for Passport to collect. Nothing happen quickly in IRCC or may be we are the special ones. I am surprised by chandigarh consulate. They are returning passports submitted after us and we are still in the line. They usually took 2-3 days to return the passport but no, not in our case. Waiting sucks now.

Tam_anna

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
I don’t understand why we have to wait for everything. First we wait for AOR then we wait for bio med again silence for 3 months and file transferred again waited for 3 months then got pre arrival again we waited for 3 months than DM again waited for 20 days got PPR now again waiting for Passport to collect. Nothing happen quickly in IRCC or may be we are the special ones. I am surprised by chandigarh consulate. They are returning passports submitted after us and we are still in the line. They usually took 2-3 days to return the passport but no, not in our case. Waiting sucks now.
Totally agree with u, its so hard to wait i don’t know if they understand of feelings.when did u submitted ur passport?

Reactions: Preet90