AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
I alredy booked my ticket though They told me it wll took one week to get passport back
LoL I booked too.
Actually my wife booked Tickets without even thinking too much for the next weekend. She just wants me there as soon as possible. But I am confident that we will get our passports back with in this week.

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi All..I am new to this...it would be grt if someone help me on this..some people say the spouse can come to Canada on a visitor visa and apply from there and some say they can apply from India itself..which one is actually correct.

Preet90

Mar 5, 2020
LoL I booked too.
Actually my wife booked Tickets without even thinking too much for the next weekend. She just wants me there as soon as possible. But I am confident that we will get our passports back with in this week.
Now i am going to book mine too by tomorrow , most likely of the third week....

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Folks,
Yesterday, my wife had an interview at NDVO with a immigration officer and today we got Pre-arrival service letter in GCKey. What is this means? Is it good or bad? And all steps in GCkey shows in process (like eligibility, background check and rest of them).
How was the interview? Did she give all answer correctly? At the end of her interview what officer said to her? How many officers taken her interview? Your reply would be helpful. Thanks and all the best!

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

Did any one received passports recently from NDVO? My status has changed from under process at IRCC office to is processed at VAC what does it means ? Any idea else suggestions?

Nov_01

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
01-11-2019
AOR Received.
24-11-2019
File Transfer...
14-01-2020
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
12-12-2019
November Applicant Here
My file was transferred to NDVO on 15 January.
ECAS still showing FILE RECEIVED
Can anyone tell me when this will change to IN PROCESS ?
And how much i have to wait for P.A ?

Reactions: chandra415

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
November Applicant Here
My file was transferred to NDVO on 15 January.
ECAS still showing FILE RECEIVED
Can anyone tell me when this will change to IN PROCESS ?
And how much i have to wait for P.A ?
You have a long way to go my friend. They are just clearing backlogs of March, April, May and some June as well. They will process your application as per the application received date and not by the file transferred date to NDVO. So you may see some ppl getting PA or DM before you whose file got transferred to NDVO after you based on their application received date. Relax and try to deviate your mind on something else. If any additional docs are needed they will notify you else it will be dead silence for a while, don’t panic.

Reactions: Nov_01

Dream Come-True

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi All..I am new to this...it would be grt if someone help me on this..some people say the spouse can come to Canada on a visitor visa and apply from there and some say they can apply from India. What is the exact procedure

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

Did any one received passports recently from NDVO? My status has changed from under process at IRCC office to is processed at VAC what does it means ? Any idea else suggestions?
Did you get email notification for that status update?

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hi All..I am new to this...it would be grt if someone help me on this..some people say the spouse can come to Canada on a visitor visa and apply from there and some say they can apply from India. What is the exact procedure
Visitor visa is different from the spouse visa. You can apply for spouse case from both place because spouse file is lodged in canada itself and by you so it doesn’t matter where your spouse is staying . You just have to provide the info about that.
Now about visitor visa and spouse file. If you are married and you are gonna apply for your spouse on visitor visa, chances are less than 10% that you are going to get. But still it’s worth trying.