All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello All,
For my wife's app the TL is as follows.

Application received : Aug 19

AOR1 - Sept 29

MEDICAL /Biometrics: Oct 7, Medical Oct 9 done.

MOVED to NDVO: Nov 06

NDVO starts processing : NOV 28

anyone else in the same situation ?

Thanks .
ME TOO,

saksharma28

Jul 9, 2019
Instead of uci number, try typing your application number. Worked for me.
Tried with application number as well, still getting the same error message. Somewhere I read about “linking profile to online account”, but I believe this is for paper-based applications and not for the ones submitted online through express entry.
I am July applicant and currently NDVO is processing my application. I have no idea about the date of my file transfer.

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
I have same situation...my wife’s interview was on January 14 and I also get call from NDVO..around midnight according to Canadian time..I give all answer and then they ask my wife to give whatever proof she is carrying for our wedding...officer said to her that she will get notified about dicison soon..

than on January 29 or 30th I don’t remember ECAS update DM..but I didn’t receive pre arrival or nothing more added to ECAS like they send letter on so and so date...

in my file I am divorced and mine is second marriage and my wife’s first...

that’s why I bit worried we been married for almost 2.5yr now...

we put file after one year of our marriage as my lawyer suggest that wait as I am having divorced before...

my lawyer is saying it will be positive dicison but so far I see everyone get pre arrival and then DM
What's your timeline? i'm in similar situation, second marriage for both, we both waited over a year to get married. however, sent our application in about 4 months of getting married. They asked for additional documents on Nov 14, provide Nov 18, no update since then.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi Guys, How much did it take in your case for status to change from 'Application Received' to 'In-Process' after application was moved to NDVO?
Even I want to know. For me, the status changed after few wks but within few days the status changed back to 'application received'. Now it's nearly 2 months and still my status is the same. I'm Sept 29 applicant.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Even I want to know. For me, the status changed after few wks but within few days the status changed back to 'application received'. Now it's nearly 2 months and still my status is the same. I'm Sept 29 applicant.
seems like your file was transferred in Dec?

they will probably not touch September applications until they are finished with May and June..

based on the current trend, they are working on April, May and June right now.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
yeah .. only when they start attending SEPT files, your status will change back to "IN PROCESS"
they are currently working on April, May, June applications.
My status changed back to "In process" just recently with MAY applications. Even JULY ones are still at "APP RECEIVED"