+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
I have same situation...my wife’s interview was on January 14 and I also get call from NDVO..around midnight according to Canadian time..I give all answer and then they ask my wife to give whatever proof she is carrying for our wedding...officer said to her that she will get notified about dicison soon..

than on January 29 or 30th I don’t remember ECAS update DM..but I didn’t receive pre arrival or nothing more added to ECAS like they send letter on so and so date...
D
in my file I am divorced and mine is second marriage and my wife’s first...

that’s why I bit worried we been married for almost 2.5yr now...

we put file after one year of our marriage as my lawyer suggest that wait as I am having divorced before...

my lawyer is saying it will be positive dicison but so far I see everyone get pre arrival and then DM
Did you receive call after your spouse's interview and how many days difference?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
No I don’t get any call after interview and DM come after about 15days
okay
I was asking about the phone call that you mentioned. So that was before they scheduled interview for your wife?
This is the first time I heard about phone call to sponsor …. usually they only call the applicant for any questions.

D_patel18

Jan 30, 2020
okay
I was asking about the phone call that you mentioned. So that was before they scheduled interview for your wife?
This is the first time I heard about phone call to sponsor …. usually they only call the applicant for any questions.
I got call at same time when my wife was in interview office send her out of interview room and call me and then call her back to office

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I do have a surname on my passport. Not sure why the same error message is being displayed again and again. The information I am filling-in is correct and my application is quite old, it's been more than 6 months after eAOR. Everything is alright with my EE profile, I am able to access it. It's just this online-service tool that is showing this glitch.
Instead of uci number, try typing your application number. Worked for me.

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Instead of uci number, try typing your application number. Worked for me.
Bt in my case this is not working nd after file transfer on 25 june i cant receive any email nd nd online tool is not working nd i m April candidate please tell me what should I do

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Bt in my case this is not working nd after file transfer on 25 june i cant receive any email nd nd online tool is not working nd i m April candidate please tell me what should I do
Your sponsor should approach local MP to get an update from IRCC … they will respond to MP's office quickly .. that's the best you can do instead of calling or sending webforms by yourself

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
What is the time when you got ppr mail
Your sponsor should approach local MP to get an update from IRCC … they will respond to MP's office quickly .. that's the best you can do instead of calling or sending webforms by yourself[/QUOTE can we contact to mp before 12 months ?

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
I cant receive pre arrival letter nd can we contact to mp before 12 months?

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Your sponsor should approach local MP to get an update from IRCC … they will respond to MP's office quickly .. that's the best you can do instead of calling or sending webforms by yourself
Can we contact to mp before 12 months?