Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
am may 13 applicant . my online status was changed to DM .after my interview .but how to know what DM . because visa officer not saticified with my answer please help me
Did the visa officer tell you interview result on the spot? Did they you to leave some documents like photos or call logs

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Why DM status not changed to some April and May applicants. After getting the pre arrival also.

They forget?
It's will come next week for sure, nobody will be left out. Probably the system is set up like that so they don't update for all the applicants together.
Since its in batch, its probably automated that way. If its done manually, then updates won't come like this at the same time for the whole group… timing could go here n there. Just like the medical request emails are sent all together in batch by the computer system, DM also looks like same way.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
yes . he said not saticified . and he noting demand phone logs or photos
No clue about that

I was asked to submit a whole lot of additional documents in proof of our relationship .. they have never asked for so much stuff from anybody so far ,,, but in my case they did … the list was unbelievably huge .. everyone will be surprised if I tell them and all of sudden they asked to submit within 30 days .. But we were well prepared for it ...We had more than enough proofs and luckily I was with my husband in Australia at that time... We spent 2 months together in Australia and thus submitted more than enough.
I am just saying that all should be well prepared before they even ask … so they don't even get a chance to doubt the relationship

Gagansandeep

Aug 27, 2019
What questions did they ask you and what did you answer to make the visa officer unsatisfied?
so many questions he put regarding relationship . i explain everything one by one . i time i was cry also . after that he said am not saticified . i was shocked . my last words was . you will spoil 2 lifes . if u desision negative . he said ok .

D_patel18

Jan 30, 2020
I have same situation...my wife’s interview was on January 14 and I also get call from NDVO..around midnight according to Canadian time..I give all answer and then they ask my wife to give whatever proof she is carrying for our wedding...officer said to her that she will get notified about dicison soon..

than on January 29 or 30th I don’t remember ECAS update DM..but I didn’t receive pre arrival or nothing more added to ECAS like they send letter on so and so date...

in my file I am divorced and mine is second marriage and my wife’s first...

that’s why I bit worried we been married for almost 2.5yr now...

we put file after one year of our marriage as my lawyer suggest that wait as I am having divorced before...

my lawyer is saying it will be positive dicison but so far I see everyone get pre arrival and then DM

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
so many questions he put regarding relationship . i explain everything one by one . i time i was cry also . after that he said am not saticified . i was shocked . my last words was . you will spoil 2 lifes . if u desision negative . he said ok .
How long were you married for? Did you submit all relationship proofs?