+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
I've seen a few people comment that they are getting phone calls lately, so I don't think it's that unusual. My application was also transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi in April. Everyone I have asked advised that it would be 3-5 months before I hear from them. I haven't received any correspondence since the transfer, so that timeline seems to track.
Hi... I see the same... No correspondence at all... Its become silent

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi are they calling for job verification??? Or what are they calling for.
It depends on the situation. It isnt that they only call to check one thing, they can call you to verify anything in your application. Likely because it's faster than other correspondence.

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
Hi,

My file is at NDVO. I got ghost update yesterday nearly after 40 days of MEP. I was under impression that PPR email follows after this ghost update. But its more than 24 hours and no golden email yet. Could expert throw some insight here?
Did you finally got PPR ?

ramneek308

May 15, 2019
Hi, I am new to this forum. Here is my timeline.

File Recieved - 14feb2019
Medical done:22april
Biometric done:8May
Aftr biometric my status is same....UCI number show same status.....they only update about file received and medical...m waiting for biometric notification...its more thn week I received nothing frm thm....how many days I should wait for biometric notification....plz tell me....what will nxt...how to inform me...how much time they will take for status update....

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi All
How long would it take for app to get processed once it reaches NDVO ?

Outland spousal application : country : India
App received at Nova scotia : Dec 4, 2018
AOR : Jan 31, 2019
Application cancelled and regenerated : Feb 8, 2019 ( For no reason, app was cancelled.no justification )
As a sponsor approved : Feb 14, 2019
Med request : Feb 19
Med completed and submitted : 24-25 feb
App sent to CPC missisauga : Feb 27
App sent to NDVO : Apr 17

Wait is on ........

Tx
hey mate, any word from NDVO?

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Interview request received, scheduled for end of July. At least we know that stuff is happening and the file isnt just being ignored. :/
well they are working on it so thats good news. Good luck for the interview, you'll have DM after the interview in a day or two so by august you'll be up in the air heading west.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Applied for spouse open work permit on March 2019.
File was transfereed to NDVO.
Ask for furtherance medical tests and till date no updates

Mohit05

Dec 30, 2018
Hello Guys,

My AOR is 20th Jan, I called CIC last week and got to know that my application moved to NDVO from Sydney office. The lady told me that everything is going positive we don't have official updates regarding your eligibility pass but seems everything in place and my visa office is now NDVO. I read somewhere here and got to know that NDVO is really slow in processing file so is that true that my eligibility is not started yet and NDVO will do that?

Or Sydney office completed eligibility and now NDVO do the rest of the stuff? She told me that we don't have any official update for your eligibility pass but it seems everything is positive and my file moved to NDVO on 1st March even before I gave my Biometric on 7th March. As per the CIC agent, she told me your eligibility recommended positive but don't have official status and now my background check will be done at NDVO.

Please advise how much it will take to get PPR now, and what process will be done at NDVO. I know the current timeline is 150-180 days.

Regards
How much times it take to get ppr after file transfer to ndvo