+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All
How long would it take for app to get processed once it reaches NDVO ?

Outland spousal application : country : India
App received at Nova scotia : Dec 4, 2018
AOR : Jan 31, 2019
Application cancelled and regenerated : Feb 8, 2019 ( For no reason, app was cancelled.no justification )
As a sponsor approved : Feb 14, 2019
Med request : Feb 19
Med completed and submitted : 24-25 feb
App sent to CPC missisauga : Feb 27
App sent to NDVO : Apr 17

Wait is on ........

Tx

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi All
How long would it take for app to get processed once it reaches NDVO ?

Outland spousal application : country : India
App received at Nova scotia : Dec 4, 2018
AOR : Jan 31, 2019
Application cancelled and regenerated : Feb 8, 2019 ( For no reason, app was cancelled.no justification )
As a sponsor approved : Feb 14, 2019
Med request : Feb 19
Med completed and submitted : 24-25 feb
App sent to CPC missisauga : Feb 27
App sent to NDVO : Apr 17

Wait is on ........

Tx
You should have a decision in 3-5 months from the NDVO Transfer date.

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Did you get a file transfer notification?
I got one ghost update in my account just after MEP maybe that was for file transfer only

DazzlingDiva

May 7, 2019
Hi,
I am a june (2018) applicant,I didn't get any update other than my medical has passed.Yesterday i called IRCC and asked about status at that time they said that my file is moved to Newdelhi visa office,I didn't get any mail or update that my file has been moved to NDVO,no update in my account also.what I have to do? Awaiting your reply

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hi,
I am a june (2018) applicant,I didn't get any update other than my medical has passed.Yesterday i called IRCC and asked about status at that time they said that my file is moved to Newdelhi visa office,I didn't get any mail or update that my file has been moved to NDVO,no update in my account also.what I have to do? Awaiting your reply
July 2018 applicant ......still waiting PPR

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi Guys..

I am a Jan 2019 applicant. Completed Medical on March 19th and Biometrics on Apr 9th. File was transferred to CPC - M on 19th March. ECAS under PA side was updated on 23rd April stating that they began processing the application. On 30th Apr I (PA) received a call from High Commission Canada in New Delhi and they asked me a few questions regarding my relationship and the application and finally on 3rd May my husband (Sponsor) received an email that my file was transferred to NDVO.

It is a little strange that I first got a call from NDVO when my file was still in Mississauga and then it was transferred to Delhi. Any idea how long would they take from transfer??

Reactions: Nikeeta7

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi,

My file is at NDVO. I got ghost update yesterday nearly after 40 days of MEP. I was under impression that PPR email follows after this ghost update. But its more than 24 hours and no golden email yet. Could expert throw some insight here?

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
July 2018 applicant ......still waiting PPR
Hi,
You're getting very close to the one year mark, so should hear from them shortly. If you pass the 12 month mark, send an email or Web Inquiry to the Delhi office.

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Hi Guys..

I am a Jan 2019 applicant. Completed Medical on March 19th and Biometrics on Apr 9th. File was transferred to CPC - M on 19th March. ECAS under PA side was updated on 23rd April stating that they began processing the application. On 30th Apr I (PA) received a call from High Commission Canada in New Delhi and they asked me a few questions regarding my relationship and the application and finally on 3rd May my husband (Sponsor) received an email that my file was transferred to NDVO.

It is a little strange that I first got a call from NDVO when my file was still in Mississauga and then it was transferred to Delhi. Any idea how long would they take from transfer??
I've seen a few people comment that they are getting phone calls lately, so I don't think it's that unusual. My application was also transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi in April. Everyone I have asked advised that it would be 3-5 months before I hear from them. I haven't received any correspondence since the transfer, so that timeline seems to track.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
I've seen a few people comment that they are getting phone calls lately, so I don't think it's that unusual. My application was also transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi in April. Everyone I have asked advised that it would be 3-5 months before I hear from them. I haven't received any correspondence since the transfer, so that timeline seems to track.
Hi are they calling for job verification??? Or what are they calling for.