+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Also, is there any way to expedite the process
Unfortunately not, or we would all be trying. Only once your file has surpassed the 12 month mark you are encouraged to reach out to them or through your MP to find out what the status is of your application.

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
It's Acknowledgement of Receipt 2, shows when NDVO started processing your application.
Thanks... but please help me understand this.... I submitted my file in July 2018, got additional medical request... finally got the status Medical passed on 23rd October 2018.... and NO UPDATE whatsoever since then.... wrote to webform a couple of times and came to know that file has moved from Nova Scotia to NDVO begining 8th april 2019...

Has any work been done on our application for the past 8 months?? What will NDVO do with our application.....

It's frustrating...

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hello everyone
Our journey has ended
Thank you to all for support and guidance and I wish all of you get to be with your spouses soo
Goodluck
For reference here is our detailed timeline
App recieved -27 August
Aor1- 20 November
SA and med req - 27 November
Med done- 10 December and med passed -12 december
File transfer to ndvo -3rdJanuary
Started processing- 9th jan
Bgc started- 5th march
PA -6th March
Decision made for PA- 16 April
Ppr -18 april
Passport submitted at chd vfs-23 april
Passport collected with copr and stamped visa - 26 April

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hello everyone
Our journey has ended
Thank you to all for support and guidance and I wish all of you get to be with your spouses soo
Goodluck
App recieved -27 August
Aor1- 20 November
Bgc started- 5th march
PA -6th March
Ppr -18 april
Congrats! I think CHD VFS is fast, we submitted the passport on Monday to New Delhi VFS and it is still not ready for pickup.
Best of luck to you and your partner!!

Reactions: neha25

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone
Our journey has ended
Goodluck
App recieved -27 August
Aor1- 20 November
Bgc started- 5th march
PA -6th March
Ppr -18 april
Congratulations....

Just to clarify....the process starts at NDVO.....if yes then what is the file doing at Nova Scotia??

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Congratulations....

Just to clarify....the process starts at NDVO.....if yes then what is the file doing at Nova Scotia??
Initial assesment of complete documentation and sponsor assesment in canada and Pa in home country
Rare cases will get processed all in Canada , dont know how they select, I guess it depends case to case

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello Guys,

My AOR is 20th Jan, I called CIC last week and got to know that my application moved to NDVO from Sydney office. The lady told me that everything is going positive we don't have official updates regarding your eligibility pass but seems everything in place and my visa office is now NDVO. I read somewhere here and got to know that NDVO is really slow in processing file so is that true that my eligibility is not started yet and NDVO will do that?

Or Sydney office completed eligibility and now NDVO do the rest of the stuff? She told me that we don't have any official update for your eligibility pass but it seems everything is positive and my file moved to NDVO on 1st March even before I gave my Biometric on 7th March. As per the CIC agent, she told me your eligibility recommended positive but don't have official status and now my background check will be done at NDVO.

Please advise how much it will take to get PPR now, and what process will be done at NDVO. I know the current timeline is 150-180 days.

Regards
Did you get a file transfer notification?

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Initial assesment of complete documentation and sponsor assesment in canada and Pa in home country
Rare cases will get processed all in Canada , dont know how they select, I guess it depends case to case
Thanks Neha....

I am bit concerned as I am between jobs.. so the employer details may change... should I be informing CIC of the same???