singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Even mine is still in Sydney !!
Our file took over 5 months before moving to NDVO. Most time it takes in Canada is SA= Sponsorship Approval They check Crim Record of any 1 who sponsors. And if there is absolutely NO match=OK file moves. But if your last name or something shows up in data base with DOB with even some 1 else's matches; they ask rcmp for full report. They can further ask for finger print verification so that an innocent sponsor is not rejected. They have direct contact channel with HQs of rcmp for the purpose of this check as I was told.

Last edited:

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Our file took over 5 months before moving to NDVO. Most time it takes in Canada is SA= Sponsorship Approval They check Crim Record of any 1 who sponsors. And if there is absolutely NO match=OK file moves. But if your last name or something shows up in data base with DOB with even some 1 else's matches; they ask rcmp for full report. They can further ask for finger print verification so that an innocent sponsor is not rejected. They have direct contact channel with HQs of rcmp for the purpose of this check as I was told.
I agree that this may be the case. But some of the folks i know in this forum has already recieved their sponsorship approval and medical results done.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I agree that this may be the case. But some of the folks i know in this forum has already recieved their sponsorship approval and medical results done.
Every file/case/desk all are different. They take their time, nothing we can do so they move it faster. As long as total time does not exceed 12 months to a DM from date of recpt of file as was stamped on the front of file. Your turn will come soon ;)

Last edited:

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello Guys,

My AOR is 20th Jan, I called CIC last week and got to know that my application moved to NDVO from Sydney office. The lady told me that everything is going positive we don't have official updates regarding your eligibility pass but seems everything in place and my visa office is now NDVO. I read somewhere here and got to know that NDVO is really slow in processing file so is that true that my eligibility is not started yet and NDVO will do that?

Or Sydney office completed eligibility and now NDVO do the rest of the stuff? She told me that we don't have any official update for your eligibility pass but it seems everything is positive and my file moved to NDVO on 1st March even before I gave my Biometric on 7th March. As per the CIC agent, she told me your eligibility recommended positive but don't have official status and now my background check will be done at NDVO.

Please advise how much it will take to get PPR now, and what process will be done at NDVO. I know the current timeline is 150-180 days.

Regards

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello @singleman ,

I read your comments over a thread and I found them very helpful. Can you let me know how ECAS works? How it would be helpful?

How can we apply for that? I have no knowledge but saw that word in many comments.

Regards

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ECAS stands from Electronic Client Application Status. This on-line service allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) clients to view securely the status of their immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; anytime, anywhere.
You may use this service if :-
  • sponsored a member of the family class;
  • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
  • applied for a permanent resident card;
  • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
  • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen;
  • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
  • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
  • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
This service needs Client ID Number, DOB, Country of birth. U mist have to wait for a UCI ID from IRCC

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi All

I am PR and sponsoring my spouse (outside canada) .Letter recieved from CPC Missisauga - Apr 17 that file has been transferred to NDVO .Any idea , how many days would it take for NDVO to process hereafter ?

P.S PCC and medical cleared.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi All

I am PR and sponsoring my spouse (outside canada) .Letter recieved from CPC Missisauga - Apr 17 that file has been transferred to NDVO .Any idea , how many days would it take for NDVO to process hereafter ?

P.S PCC and medical cleared.
Anywhere from 3 to 5 months. Ours took 3 months and 2 days, the application processed in Mississauga and later send to NDVO.