+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hi guys
After submitting ADR (i got ADR request from NDVO and they gave time frame of 45 days to submit) so I submitted within a week no response from them so my question is after 45 days still no response from them so what?
like I don’t know whether they received my documents or not as i mail/courier and online i did submission
Kindly share opinions

megh2710

Jul 9, 2016
Received my PPR last Friday the 20th. Received a call from NDVO asking if I could finish the landing before July, to which I answered yes. So, she said we will issue the PPR. In the next hour, I received an email for passport request. It has been a very long journey of more than 33 months even after being a CEC applicant. In fact, I checked on Immitraker, out of more than 7.5k active applicants on the website, I was the 2nd for time taken from AOR to PPR. 1020 days in total. I hope this gives everyone a ray hope, have patience, sooner than later it will work out for you as well eventually.

Timeline:
AOR: August 2019
Stream: CEC
Applicants: 2 (PA in Canada, dependent in India)
Biometrics and Meddials passed by end of August 2019
File transferred to NDVO in November 2019
Long wait of 2 years without any updates.
Upfront remedical submitted in September, passed in December 2021
ADR: In January 2022 for relationship proof and re-PCC for my wife.
PPR: May 20, 2022

Please let me know if you have any questions will help wherever I can.
Thank you.

Reactions: Jules105

Jules105

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Received my PPR last Friday the 20th. Received a call from NDVO asking if I could finish the landing before July, to which I answered yes. So, she said we will issue the PPR. In the next hour, I received an email for passport request. It has been a very long journey of more than 33 months even after being a CEC applicant. In fact, I checked on Immitraker, out of more than 7.5k active applicants on the website, I was the 2nd for time taken from AOR to PPR. 1020 days in total. I hope this gives everyone a ray hope, have patience, sooner than later it will work out for you as well eventually.

Timeline:

Thank you.
Congratulations!

Reactions: megh2710

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020

Timeline:

Thank you.
Congratulations. This has been very long journey for you. Wishing you best in your life ahead.

Reactions: megh2710

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hey Guys, so last night my husband had his interview and the immigration lady spent 1.5 hours with him... He had so many proofs, even an interpreter with him. She refused him though... We are so down right now, can someone please suggest what we can do. How does the appeal process work and where can I do the appeal?

megh2710

Jul 9, 2016
OMG Megh CONGRATULATIONS! Salute to you and your partner with the patience level! Our application got rejected yesterday so now I am starting the journey for an appeal. Ughhh I hope there is a ray of sunshine at the end of this long dark tunnel
Thank you.! What was the reson for your rejection though? anything specific?

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Thank you.! What was the reson for your rejection though? anything specific?
The lady who conducted my husband's interview was judging us based on what we wore. We decided to go traditional for our wedding and wear simple clothing as compared to full-on heavy Indian clothes. Honestly we had every single proof, she just wasnt satisfied enough
Do you know what form I have to fill out for the appeal? Like any help would be greatly appreciated please!!!