+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Background check is very case by case basis. They check your PCC, if you have travel history, they check that. Basically the idea is that you are not going to be a threat to the country. It does not have to do anything with the medical per se as that is different step. Background check is the longest step. Our interview was more than 4 months ago and Background check has not even been started. So just check your company guidelines and see how long of notice period you need to serve. If notice is 4 weeks then best is to wait till PPR as it will take around 2 weeks for passport turn around and will.give you 2 weeks to prep for your journey. Wish you best.
Thank you very much dear for your prompt response.
I only need to serve 4 weeks of notice period which I guess I should drop my papers once I get my PPR( in good case scenario)
Have you gotten your pre arrival services letter?

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Thank you very much dear for your prompt response.
I only need to serve 4 weeks of notice period which I guess I should drop my papers once I get my PPR( in good case scenario)
Have you gotten your pre arrival services letter?
I got pre arrival letter same day after interview. Honestly, it doesn't mean anything as people have received rejections even after receiving pre arrival letter. So my unsolicited advice will be to lay low and not make any rushed decisions. This process is far too complicated for some of us.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I got pre arrival letter same day after interview. Honestly, it doesn't mean anything as people have received rejections even after receiving pre arrival letter. So my unsolicited advice will be to lay low and not make any rushed decisions. This process is far too complicated for some of us.
Why rejection after all? Interview come after everything done am I thinking right?

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Why rejection after all? Interview come after everything done am I thinking right?
Background check and eligibility are 2 different steps. Interview is part of eligibility. Think positive. Chances are very rare to get rejected after interview however, making rushed decisions can have consequences. It's been 4 months since my husband's interview, he was told by officer his application is approved but we haven't received any PPR. So I am only saying don't quit your job as it might take few more months and of you quit your job, it might have financial consequences.

Reactions: YVR123

aanandac

Jul 17, 2017
Hi all,
I received my parents sponsorship approved and PPR letter request on 20 May and I sent it for
stamping on May 24th.

The passports was received by Canada embassy New Delhi at IRCC on May 25th but since then it is showing in progress for stamping can someone please help and let me what else I can do. Do anyone know why it's taking so all, it's already 15 days. I am worried and also its frustrating that just passport stamping so long.

I already tried contacting VFS global couple of times and every time they have same answers that it is under process no eta anything I can do instead of this ?

Any suggestions anyone it will be really helpful please.

Thank you all.

Writer007

Apr 19, 2021
Its been 10 days, i have done my medicals... But these are not updated in my account. Can anybody tell is it normal because i have seen many of my friends result updated within 3 to 4 days

FrankLampard

Apr 2, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2020
Doc's Request.
09-06-2022
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Passport Req..
22-06-2022
Please help - Any idea after RPRF payment, how long for PPR? we got RPRF payment request letter on 9th June (see signature)

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hello All,
I’ve given my medical yesterday at Delhi and it seems like everything is okay with my medical. What should I expect and how soon from IRCC.
Reminder- recently I’ve cleared my interview and gotten the pre arrival services.
Thanks in advance !!!

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi All,

Today I have gotten a notification in my GCkey account about my medical which says “you have passed the medical"
I have gone under medical on June 13, 2022.
I have gotten the pre arrival services letter on June 1.

Does anyone have idea, how long does it take for them to send me the PPR.

This July 24, I’ll hit the 3 year mark since I submitted my application.

Pls guide me.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Received my PPR last Friday the 20th. Received a call from NDVO asking if I could finish the landing before July, to which I answered yes. So, she said we will issue the PPR. In the next hour, I received an email for passport request. It has been a very long journey of more than 33 months even after being a CEC applicant. In fact, I checked on Immitraker, out of more than 7.5k active applicants on the website, I was the 2nd for time taken from AOR to PPR. 1020 days in total. I hope this gives everyone a ray hope, have patience, sooner than later it will work out for you as well eventually.

Timeline:
AOR: August 2019
Stream: CEC
Applicants: 2 (PA in Canada, dependent in India)
Biometrics and Meddials passed by end of August 2019
File transferred to NDVO in November 2019
Long wait of 2 years without any updates.
Upfront remedical submitted in September, passed in December 2021
ADR: In January 2022 for relationship proof and re-PCC for my wife.
PPR: May 20, 2022

Please let me know if you have any questions will help wherever I can.
Thank you.
Congratulations!! Can you tell me>> do you have agent? Did your love one received PPR ? What is your status changed on New tracker when they sent you PPR?
Thank you in an advance! Best wishes ❤

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
HI friends,

I have a doubt, we got DM on friday July 1 and today received information letter in GCkey. How will I know whether its approved or not