+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
HI friends,

I have a doubt, we got DM on friday July 1 and today received information letter in GCkey. How will I know whether its approved or not
Hi there,
I have gone through with your timeline, you have mentioned that additional documents were requested by IRCC after pre-arrival.
Would you please let me know what docs were requested ?
Thank you in advance

Writer007

Apr 19, 2021
Hi there,
I have gone through with your timeline, you have mentioned that additional documents were requested by IRCC after pre-arrival.
Thank you in advance
Did you get pre arrival after redicals?

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi there,
Thank you in advance
After prearrival
Re medical request
Additional documents - Re Police clearance, Background verification form IMM5669e(note :already submitted as part of initial application package, but requested again), Travel history IMM5562e

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi friends,

Based on my experience I am giving the order to expect changes in your application

1) Check for background verification status in new portal prtsrp.cic ( no notification is triggered for status change)
2) After step 1 complete ECAS will change to decision made
3) after step 2 , CIC login will have new attachment as information letter which is passport request. ( you will receive notification in email)
4) copr validity and doc number appear in new portal

Detailed time line is in my signature. Hope this info help you all.

This journey is very tough but hang in there, soon you all will get updates. It took 3 years for me, patience will pay for sure.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you!! Sorry to bother you again but can you tell me what you can see under your New tracker? After you see your COPR under GC?
New tracker - all the steps is in complete state and I see doc number and expiry date for copr
Still waiting for copr letter.