+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
How can I send the passport?

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
What is form appendix B and where to down load it.
Do we need to send this form with the passport.
Appendix b is mentioned in VFS website

Reactions: Galaxy21

ssayeed

Jan 5, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-09-2019
File Transfer...
25-11-2019
Med's Request
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
15-11-2019
Received my passport request around 8:30 am on Friday May 6.
Ecas was updated to “Decision made” and COPR was updated with travel document number and expiry date on May 3rd night. The background check was updated to “completed” at the same time.
Also filled up the VFS web form for 2-way courier service for passport submission. Got the Airway bill number. They will probably pick up the package Monday to Saturday between 3 pm to 8 pm. The package should contain:
1. Original Passport
2. PPR letter
3. Two Photographs
4. A4 sheet with Height and Eye Color
5. VFS Consent Form
6. VFS SMS/Courier Return Form

PS I did an online chat with vfs.. then sent an email to them and then talked to them on phone. All of them said the same about 2-way courier service for passport submission.

Last edited:

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys,
My husband has gotten an interview request by NDVO. It says that if your sponsor is with you then bring them or give their Canadian phone number for a possible phone interview. Has anyone here who is a sponsor received a call during their spouse's interview. It gonna be like 10:30 am Indian time there and 1 am Canadian (Ontario) time here. I'm worried because we're not certain if they're gonna call me. Please advice
Its not one size fits all approach. They called me and it was 02:00AM in the morning. Make sure u stay close to your phone.

Reactions: Iluvindia

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
What I'm noticing is that most people who were interviewed recently had short interviews and their sponsor wasn't contacted. I hope this is how it goes for me too!!

Bhattisandeep89

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I'm just scared that if I miss the call that it'll mess up the process. What could you expect if you miss the call?
It's an expectation that you answer the call when they call you. They might call you from private or blocked number so make sure your call control is off. I stayed awake and took next day off because it's important for you to answer their call. If you miss it they might call u back right away but of they you don't answer that's a red flag. My husband had very short interview(10minutes may be) but I didn't want to take a chance so I was ready. My advice will be to expect a call and if they don't call you it's bonus.

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
It's an expectation that you answer the call when they call you. They might call you from private or blocked number so make sure your call control is off. I stayed awake and took next day off because it's important for you to answer their call. If you miss it they might call u back right away but of they you don't answer that's a red flag. My husband had very short interview(10minutes may be) but I didn't want to take a chance so I was ready. My advice will be to expect a call and if they don't call you it's bonus.

Thank you for your quick replies Sandeep! It means a lot! Was your interview in 2019??

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hi All,
I’m scheduled with an interview on May 31, today I logged in the in new tracker and it says

“May 4, 2022

Book your test for DNA sample collections

We sent you a message with instructions to collect DNA samples. Please book your test by the date shown in your message “

I checked my GCkey account it says nothing in my messages, please advise any input !!!

Reactions: Iluvindia