Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi all
Please help me.

AOR - 16 June
Medical passed - 22 July
Biometric completed - 5 August

No update since then.

Background check - we are reviewing will send a message if we need any further information
Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the Requirements

Called cic around 20- 25days back. The agent said my file got transferred to Delhi office in July and that is why they can't give me any further information. 8 days left on my status bar to reach 6 months mark. Anyone sailing in the same boat ? Should I call Delhi office and ask for update? Can anyone please advice me

May applicant still waiting for pre arrival letter.

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
ECAS status
  1. We received PA name 's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA name 's application on September 16, 2019. --- AOR2
  3. We sent PA name medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received. (med passed Aug 26)
  5. We sent PA name a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is what ECAS says. The file was sent to New Delhi on Aug 30th. We received that letter in the cic account. After that we didn't receive any letter.
Does anybody know what is the average processing time in Delhi ?

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys, received remedical request after file was transfered to NDVO in May 2019. Background check status has also changed to 'background check in process'.
Can some one throw some light on how long ndvo takes to issue ppr after remedical request?
Thanks so much in advance.

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Hi guys, received remedical request after file was transfered to NDVO in May 2019. Background check status has also changed to 'background check in process'.
Can some one throw some light on how long ndvo takes to issue ppr after remedical request?
Thanks so much in advance.
Hi, why are they asking a re medical test ..did they give you a reason?
Not sure how much time they gonna take after your re medical test are done especially Bec it is with NDVO.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi, why are they asking a re medical test ..did they give you a reason?
Not sure how much time they gonna take after your re medical test are done especially Bec it is with NDVO.
My AOR is July 2018.. so the first medicals that I did had expired since its been more than a year now..

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey
Now NDVO will sent you an AOR2 that they receive your file or you will get an update in ECSA after 2-3 weeks. After that they will send you a Pre arrival letter with month or 2 and then you will get PPR if everything goes right. It’s a 3 month process by NDVO. They are bit slow. My file transfer to delhi in oct 22 and still didn’t got any Pre arrival or what so ever from them. Good Luck

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
but i haven't get any response after my file has been transfer to NDVO in 2 months.
Is it normal
Rest assured my friend ….NDVO is currently working on MAY and JUNE files.
I am MAY applicant ..... still waiting for update after file transferred to NDVO

I have noticed in this thread that many MAY applicants and few JUNE applicants received pre-arrival recently.

So hang in there,,, you are not late. Your turn would come in July August batch

Reactions: bassi4

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
ECAS status
  1. We received PA name 's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA name 's application on September 16, 2019. --- AOR2
  3. We sent PA name medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received. (med passed Aug 26)
  5. We sent PA name a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is what ECAS says. The file was sent to New Delhi on Aug 30th. We received that letter in the cic account. After that we didn't receive any letter.
Does anybody know what is the average processing time in Delhi ?
NDVO is currently working on MAY JUNE applications
Many people from May and fewer from JUNE batches received pre-arrival recently.
I am May 23 applicant but I also have not received any update yet... some people from JUNE have got pre-arrival
Your timeline is close to that stage of application process, so expect something arriving soon in your mailbox.

Hang in there... you are not late. Most files at NDVO are processed according to date Application Received at Sydney.
(Few exceptions are always there, its general scenario)

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Dear Friends
I need some help please …. anybody having any idea please share some insight

The ECAS status under PR application was "IN PROCESS" ever since we received AOR1
Now when my file was transferred to NDVO, ECAS under PR application changed to " APPLICATION RECEIVED"

How can it change from "In Process" to "Application Received"
My medical and Criminality Check is passed. And now in the middle of process they are saying APPLICATION RECEIVED

I am not able to understand this ….
Did some one go through similar situation … please inform because I am really desperate and curious to know.

I really appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

YSharma

Dec 10, 2019
HI, i am new to the forum, AOR may 8 2019 , medicals passed and bio metrics completed on 17 and 19 June 2019 respectively. after that i didn't get any update . once i crossed 6 month timeline on 8th Nov, i raised webform and got a response that my file is at NDVO. i am not getting any response from NDVO and ECAS is not able to find the application. please let me know if anyone has some insights on the case and how much time does NDVO take. Thanks