Any one else got it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: DepNG

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Dear Friends
I need some help please …. anybody having any idea please share some insight

The ECAS status under PR application was "IN PROCESS" ever since we received AOR1
Now when my file was transferred to NDVO, ECAS under PR application changed to " APPLICATION RECEIVED"

How can it change from "In Process" to "Application Received"
My medical and Criminality Check is passed. And now in the middle of process they are saying APPLICATION RECEIVED

I am not able to understand this ….
Did some one go through similar situation … please inform because I am really desperate and curious to know.

I really appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

Even i am in the same boat. According to me, what it means they have actually received your file but they haven't started working on it. Once they start you'll get an email update

Reactions: mm032019

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Hello everyone. My file received 8 april 2019 nd medical done 13 may nd file will be transferred to ndvo on 31 may nd file received ndvo on 26 june after that there is no update i want to knw about how much time ndvo take for pre arrival letter nd ppr ? Please help me

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
Recently I have seen lots of new sponsors and Applicants who just join this forum and asking about how long is the process, is so first of all is all luck I would say believe in God , and how the application was done as well .
1.There are number of things once the application move to NDVO
2.First of all is Application move from canada to new delhi process starts is AOR2
3.Then it depends on the application if there is any interview it takes 2-3 months to respond on that after process starts
4. If there is no interview still 4-5 months to get prearrival
6. After Pre arrival again wait for DM and PPR
I would like to say again is all luck

Thanks

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
This is a great discussion platform for all of us going through the long frustrating process of spousal sponsorships etc.
We don't know each other.. but still have developed a sort of connection/bonding through these conversations.
This forum is upholding us at least on the an emotional/mental level with all the ideas, suggestions and advises that we gain
from the experiences of other applicants.
I feel that without this, it would be like sitting in a dark room without having any clue about what's happening with application for
months and months on.... Absolutely no idea about things. CIC call centres and even our lawyers can't provide much details.
Imagine the amount of torture someone has to endure in that kind of situation..
Surely it can't aid the application process, but definitely helps me a great deal on mental level. When I am confused, sad, irritated,
frustrated... reading through the comments makes me hopeful and charges me up again. Then I think okay I am not alone .. I compare
timelines to pacify myself saying okay may be I could be on the next batch to get an update.

Imagine our mental condition throughout application process if this forum was not there. Sitting in complete blackout knowing nothing, waiting and waiting for that lucky day when an email could drop in.

Glad I found this. Thanks to whoever created this. Really appreciate it. :):)

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hey guys. I wanna ask something
Does ghost update means when we see current status of file and it changes to “submitted” to “Profile Updated” ??

Mak2019

Sep 18, 2019
If mp get update every week there is nothing wrong with that.becose we are close to passing 12th months timeline soon.and my lowyar also told my wife contact mp.so I don't think so there is any problam to contact mp.
For your info i got PPR on 9 Dec,2019. 5 days after 1 year.

Reactions: DepNG