+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Alhamdulillah!! By the grace of almighty, i have received the golden mail today:) I definitely accept this forum immensely helps to me. Thank you all the people who guide me, advise me all the way to PPR. Here is my timeline:

ITA 8th August 2018
AOR 20th August 2018
MEP 13th Sep 2018
Bio 16th Sep 2018
GCMS order and got to know RR for POF
Long Silence to till March 21st 2019-(File transferred to SVO)
Again silence.......on 18th May Eligibility passed.
21st May BG Status changed to processing your BG
I was so unlucky that IRCC put me under Comprehensive Screening:( ( CBSA told that)
Nov 26th medical request and medical were done the next day.
Dec 4th medical passed
PPR Same Day and passport submitted also on the same day:)
Total Time Aor to PPR-15 months 14 days

Reactions: linsa and cecict

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Is there any point?
I got remedical after raising web form. I have raised many, but the same day I got remedical request, I got reply for my web form saying there's message for some correspondence and to send it. It makes me think that the web form helped. My file was moved from Ottawa to NDVO in May. I raised web form to both Canada and to NDVO office saying the wait has been too long and requesting to act on the file. Try. No harm in trying our best

Also try meeting your MP if you haven't done that already.

Reactions: cecict

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I got remedical after raising web form. I have raised many, but the same day I got remedical request, I got reply for my web form saying there's message for some correspondence and to send it. It makes me think that the web form helped. My file was moved from Ottawa to NDVO in May. I raised web form to both Canada and to NDVO office saying the wait has been too long and requesting to act on the file. Try. No harm in trying our best

MP is an option just for inland applicants?

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019

We’ve done the MP thing 3 times with no help. I’m taking her to the airport shortly. Don’t know the next time we will be together again unless I leave Canada or approval comes.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
I’ve decided I’m giving it until March. That’s 20 months. If she hasn’t heard anything then I’ve completely lost faith in my country. I’ll be leaving.