+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Bruce Jing

Mar 24, 2018
Hii there

CONGRATULATIONS

My file is in Winnipeg local office. My aor is 4 JULY 2018. U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG WILL THEY TAKE ?/
Anyone knows how to join the What's APP group? My AOR is 18 July 2018, 16 full months until today. And Security Screening started 18 November 2018, that's 12 full months, a whole year so far. Can you believe it is Express Entry? God, please help me out of the frustrating life.

Reactions: EE12345

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys! I wouldn't be doing this group justice if I do not share my experience, I have never gone through such a hard school of waiting / patience as I did, while waiting for the express entry to come through, 16 good months :( This forum was a major source of encouragement to me and though I know I among the very last, let me just drop this here.

My Timeline:

ITA - April 11, 2018
AOR- July 7, 2018
MEP - September 21, 2018
Long silence
GCMS - April 17, 2019 (RR on Eligibility/Experience)
Submitted APOE- May 13, 2019
Long Silence with generic replies to web form inquiries
Re-Medical Request - August 14, 2019
Ghost Update (Medicals passed) - November 8, 2019
PPR - Nov 12, 2019 02:19 am(GMT+1)

Many times I felt like giving up, but whenever I came over to the forum, I was encouraged. So grateful to God & thanks to you all, particularly, @djangoboy @CaptainJG and many others I haven't mentioned by name! If you are still waiting, don't give up!!!!

Congratulations !!

Reactions: linsa

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Anyone knows how to join the What's APP group? My AOR is 18 July 2018, 16 full months until today. And Security Screening started 18 November 2018, that's 12 full months, a whole year so far. Can you believe it is Express Entry? God, please help me out of the frustrating life.
Hi Bruce! Did you try contacting them via webform concerning your file? Also, if you can contact an MP for your file it may help. Maybe not to push it forward immediately, but to tell you where you stand. Hope it helps! Courage

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Hii there

CONGRATULATIONS

My file is in Winnipeg local office. My aor is 4 JULY 2018. U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG WILL THEY TAKE ?/
Thanks Kawal ! Honestly I can’t tell, it’s difficult to know the timing but it’s ideal to get GCMS notes so that you know what might be causing the delay and proactively act on it. Alternatively you could call or send a webform inquiry but from my experience, these two usually end up receiving very generic answers.

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I am May 2018 AOR....everything is passed including security....Requested for 2nd GCMS notes yesterday. My MP has been checking my status every month. The reply from CIC is - they are still assessing my file.

It appears to me that because I am not working in the same NOC as I had applied in, or am not earning as much, they are unsure about me and are not passing my file.

Bruce Jing

Mar 24, 2018
I am May 2018 AOR....everything is passed including security....Requested for 2nd GCMS notes yesterday. My MP has been checking my status every month. The reply from CIC is - they are still assessing my file.

It appears to me that because I am not working in the same NOC as I had applied in, or am not earning as much, they are unsure about me and are not passing my file.
May I know which MP you are asking for help to enquiry your case? I asked Goodale for help, but now he was not in the position, so he can not respond our help request.

Bruce Jing

Mar 24, 2018
Hi Bruce! Did you try contacting them via webform concerning your file? Also, if you can contact an MP for your file it may help. Maybe not to push it forward immediately, but to tell you where you stand. Hope it helps! Courage
Thank you Lisa. I contacted webform several times, but all replies said "in progreess" in a unified format, without any more helpful info. I used to ask for Mr. Goodale's help. But he is not in the position any more, I don't know who I can ask for help right now.