+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ar.ra

Mar 2, 2019
Any 2018 applicants are here?
Express Entry -Skilled Federal (PR for family of 3)
AOR - Dec 2018
Some verification Phone calls to employer - July 2019
ADR Schedule A - June 2020

All silence in between.
Meds - Do not need will contact you.
ADR - We need more docs to process your application (already provided in June 2020)
BG - Will send you a message ‘When we start your BG check’! (Which means still IP1).
Ordered GCMS thrice and it looks like they’re sleeping on my file, nothing started.
Ordered GCMS 4th time and may get them end of next week.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Express Entry -Skilled Federal (PR for family of 3)
AOR - Dec 2018
Some verification Phone calls to employer - July 2019
ADR Schedule A - June 2020

All silence in between.
Meds - Do not need will contact you.
ADR - We need more docs to process your application (already provided in June 2020)
BG - Will send you a message ‘When we start your BG check’! (Which means still IP1).
Ordered GCMS thrice and it looks like they’re sleeping on my file, nothing started.
Ordered GCMS 4th time and may get them end of next week.
Um.. it's actually a family sponsorship page. U will receive more info in EE forum.

Btw is it fsw? What does ur gcms say? Eligibility and security?? What does ur officer's review say? Omg u r Dec 2018. What's taking them so long?

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
no one (Indian) is getting single DM from any VO, my file is in Mississauga since MArch ,. Today i got third gcms notes , it was same as before , LAst update date is MArch 09/2020..

Reactions: kentucky_mule

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My GC key changed to application updated hope they give some good news soon, though satus still says in process
This is so nice NOW UR free about worries like BEING RETURNED, mistakes resend etc etc..

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Doubt we will get a vaccine by Feb but sure you can try your luck.. all the best!
Well I am not sure yet.
1st it is gonna be a 2 way ticket+ pay for Insurances etc..
Then she MUST go back
2nd Again one way ticket
Best thing I am thinking is if not FEB OCT like this time in 2021 [If I am still alive] will go live with her :) Thanks for replying all

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
TRV ; they give easily to those holding Central Govt Job+ big property+ big bank balance. Officer is satisfied that she got ties attached to go back home.
Here they know all students come here to study>but fact of the matter is 99.9 % wanna stay in Canada after study>> we have NO PROBS , as we need those young guys in Canada!, IRCC knows that too...BUT they let them come in knowing guy will not go back? Just because the app gives them plenty of money in fees and Govt makes more than millions of $$$ so why not allow our spouses same way , we are ready to sign a BOND if she does not go back keep my $10,000 or 20,000. We are NOT against students what I wrote is a hard fact. So we the married cpls ?think of it!!

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
TRV ; they give easily to those holding Central Govt Job+ big property+ big bank balance. Officer is satisfied that she got ties attached to go back home.
Here they know all students come here to study>but fact of the matter is 99.9 % wanna stay in Canada after study>> we have NO PROBS , as we need those young guys in Canada!, IRCC knows that too...BUT they let them come in knowing guy will not go back? Just because the app gives them plenty of money in fees and Govt makes more than millions of $$$ so why not allow our spouses same way , we are ready to sign a BOND if she does not go back keep my $10,000 or 20,000. We are NOT against students what I wrote is a hard fact. So we the married cpls ?think of it!!
BANG ON!!!

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
no one (Indian) is getting single DM from any VO, my file is in Mississauga since MArch ,. Today i got third gcms notes , it was same as before , LAst update date is MArch 09/2020..
I was also thinking to order second notes, but I noticed all Indian applications at CPC-M are on-hold and no one is dealing with them.

Could you please share your timeline?