+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sammann

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone..
I am a primary applicant Sep2019 case. Medical an biometrics done in Jan2020. Today I got a phone call from High commission of canada,Delhi office. The officer talked to me for 11-12minutes enquiry about many things related to me and my spouse. He was polite and precise with his questions.
Do you people have any idea what this was all about? Is it some kind of background check ? Thanks.
You will be hear good news soon

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
They should give priority to spouses, simple as that !
I agree. Opening up for extended relationship who have been dating for an year???? We are married from 7years and still apart. Didnt apply in all these years because i didnt want to settle in canada.. applied last year because of my husband's medical condition and the best place for him to be is canada for medical needs.. and our case is not even prioritized... if i was doing marriage fraud then i wud have applied the same year we tied the knot.. so much frustration, so many questions, but cant even share with them. Have to be very polite..

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
We are oct 19 applicant. Application status is 96% and since Dec 19 file transferred to NDVO. No update after that.
The percentage shown in gckey has nothing to do with how much ur application has been processed but the time elapsed in a year.

Right now ndvo is picking up files and trying to finalize. Here, alot of applicants never heard anything after file being transferred to ndvo. But they r getting pre arrival services and interview calls. They have started with Oct files too. So u should be good to go

Reactions: Sonali1990

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello everyone..
I am a primary applicant Sep2019 case. Medical an biometrics done in Jan2020. Today I got a phone call from High commission of canada,Delhi office. The officer talked to me for 11-12minutes enquiry about many things related to me and my spouse. He was polite and precise with his questions.
Do you people have any idea what this was all about? Is it some kind of background check ? Thanks.
Hey , this is a good sign, hopefully you will get approval soon.
Can you share the phone number of the call, we can save it and will benefit everyone in the group.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hello everyone..
You can expect Pre-Arrival services letter in couple of days. I got Pre-Arrival services letter within 2 days of getting the same call which you received.

Reactions: RichR