+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those waiting for more than 36 months

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ItkExpert said:
Count me in your wishes too. I am waiting since September 2012 . Whenever I call to the call center they fail to gives me any useful information. I called two weeks ago and the agent refused to tell me if my file was assigned to officer or not. I have submitted my RQ 1.5 years ago and haven't heard back a thing since then. My wife submitted her RQ at the same time and got her citizenship within months. Perhaps the go harder on male applicants.
Tell me about it. My wife came to Canada after I did via my spousal Sponsorship. She is already a citizen and I have my son who is Citizen by birth. So in my family, I am only odd man out.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
Tell me about it. My wife came to Canada after I did via my spousal Sponsorship. She is already a citizen and I have my son who is Citizen by birth. So in my family, I am only odd man out.
Maybe they do this because there has been cases where the husband was working abroad while his family stayed in Canada. Keep in mind that the majority of CIC officers are female so maybe they have greater sympathy towards female applicants and don't go hard on them.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ItkExpert said:
Maybe they do this because there has been cases where the husband was working abroad while his family stayed in Canada. Keep in mind that the majority of CIC officers are female so maybe they have greater sympathy towards female applicants and don't go hard on them.
That's absurd. They should follow the law and guidelines.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi... Have just able to connect with CIC and the information I got that my file under
RCMP clearance ? any idea how long it will take for RCMP clearance am waiting
since Jan. 2012. ( almost 40 months. )