+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOSSOT said:
Hi,
Greetings to all,
I am really sorry for the current situation, but don't lose hope people. You should consider something in mind, what does this decision mean!!!!!!!!
Is Canada not in need of SW, no the demand in the country keeps growing every day every minute.
Then why have they taken this decision, it's because the ministry is in a great mess, due to the backlogs of their inventory. This may reflect in the present government's downfall.
So they are taking all measures to help themself, it's the local politics of the country.
What you guys can do,
Think about the people who have applied before 2008 feb, they have waited for almost 6 to 8 years and today they are planning to return there file. This move is just initiated to kill the q.
Secondly think about people who are pre June 2010 applicant mi1, most of them have waited for more than 2 years still no medicals.
So it's wise for you guys to wait and get into a clear and swift immi system because this will avoid a lot of mental trauma which you guys will go through after you apply. Current system is uncertain and so called professional's in immi follow there intuition, there is a complete uncertainty in the process. If possible speak to the people who have applied in June 2010, you will understand it or visit the pre June forum link so you can see people crying out of agony.
What you can or should do now
I have been following this Canada immi for a very long time. Most of the changes which are made here are completely or partially borrowed from Australia immigration system.
So I will suggest you guys to go through the Australia website for eligibility criteria this will for sure help, tomorrow they are bringing in changes that is from 1 July 2012.
You guys should collect the documents required, prepare for ielts because it will have a major change.
Please don't pay to any consultant before you see the check list and if you're eligible to apply on that particular day of your visit to his or her office.
If anyone document is missing collect that and then proceed, I have seen people losing money to consultants and even to immigration office, because they will not be able to provide document at given specific time.
Hope this might help, it's based on my experience.
Last but not least, if you want to live, live in your home town, if you want to survive go ahead.
Nice Post and really a good one to every one here My sincer appreciation
ashok

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Hello friends

my cousins would like to apply this July in 2121 and other has to apply in 3131. I am bit confused, do they require credential assessment before applying? I somewhere read that people are getting their credentials assessed. ???

I am sure and hope that these categories are definitely going to come from 1st July. It's really a tension time, preparing their documents and file work. I am planning to send file as early as possible this time to CIO before CAP reaches. It was frustating for many who filed their application last year who got their files back. If any important information you got to know about the July 2012 processing, plz inform me with mailing address to which file has to be sent. Is there any change in the application forms this year? I am using the one got last year.

I hope we all get our files submitted before the CAP reaches this time. So, lets send file in the first week of the july itself.

I hope you too are ready this time and may god help us this year. ;D ;D :D :D ;) :)

with regards

BOSSOT

May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH INT APP
Med's Request
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THE DAY
anshuman said:
Hello friends

my cousins would like to apply this July in 2121 and other has to apply in 3131. I am bit confused, do they require credential assessment before applying? I somewhere read that people are getting their credentials assessed. ???

I am sure and hope that these categories are definitely going to come from 1st July. It's really a tension time, preparing their documents and file work. I am planning to send file as early as possible this time to CIO before CAP reaches. It was frustating for many who filed their application last year who got their files back. If any important information you got to know about the July 2012 processing, plz inform me with mailing address to which file has to be sent. Is there any change in the application forms this year? I am using the one got last year.

I hope we all get our files submitted before the CAP reaches this time. So, lets send file in the first week of the july itself.

I hope you too are ready this time and may god help us this year. ;D ;D :D :D ;) :)

with regards
Hi,

sir iam extremly sorry for you, please check the cic web site
thanks

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anshuman said:
Hello friends

with regards
Unfortunately for many of us, the Skilled Worker program is put on hold until 2013.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Dear fellow members,
I've been silently reading all the posts since last 3 days - the time when CIC posted new up-date regarding temporary pause. Guys, its not the matter of being disappointed. Look, now we've got all the documents ready, in these 6 months (till Jan 2013) we can further augment our docs (by virtue of having our credentials evaluated through regulatory body - if your NOC comes under regulated occupation like pharmacist, doctors etc). All of us are having IELTS ready, so no need to think about it, its validity is for 2 years. All you need to re-do is to have fresh PCC - which is not a big deal.
We need to get connected right here and share up-dates and our thoughts............we must apply in Jan 2013. God will do good with us.

BOSSOT

May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH INT APP
Med's Request
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THE DAY
ashokp23 said:
Nice Post and really a good one to every one here My sincer appreciation
ashok
Hi,
thanks sir, hope it will help a lot of people

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
BOSSOT said:
Sir anything is possible depending upon the demand.

For instance Australia has reduced there eligibilty points from 65 to 60, this comes into effect from 1 july 2012.

This link is for your reference.

And will talk after they publish new rules. Then tell me who were right.

Trust me bro, it will be hard, and they need to restrict flow here.

Come to Canada and see how is job market here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/fswp/meetings/index.asp

BOSSOT

May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG WITH INT APP
Med's Request
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THE DAY
badalpharm said:
This link is for your reference.

And will talk after they publish new rules. Then tell me who were right.

Trust me bro, it will be hard, and they need to restrict flow here.

Come to Canada and see how is job market here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/fswp/meetings/index.asp
HI,

GREAT OBSERVATION SIR

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

There is a lot of disappointment, because of this Pause in FSW intake.

I have been doing a lot of reading around this, and some of the things that we should be doing in this 6 months

1. Try to get more points because we don't know how is the new point system going to be
a. Improve your IELTS score.
b. Get reference letters from all employers, and make sure the duties mentioned match NOC.
c. Most importantly get your Spouses to take IELTS, because they made add that as a condition.

2. Make sure you have sufficient funds, if u want to borrow, do it now because u r supposed to show 6 months balance statement.
make ur self joint account holders with parents/spouses/siblings accounts ( only if u have shortage of funds )

3. Don't just rely on one person in family to be eligible, if possible try to see if ur spouse is also eligible.

4. Don't loose the momentum, keep ur file ready so that as soon as the window opens u r ready to file before the CAP is reached.

5. last but not the least, don't fall in the trap of agents, This forum has all the information that you will need.
I spent a lot of money last year and more often that not I was the one correcting my Agents mistake rather than other way round.

Good Luck to all, and keep visiting and sharing Info :)

Regards
Arjun Singh

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

I have been doing a lot of reading around this, and some of the things that we should be doing in this 6 months

1. Try to get more points because we don't know how is the new point system going to be
b. Get reference letters from all employers, and make sure the duties mentioned match NOC.
c. Most importantly get your Spouses to take IELTS, because they made add that as a condition.

2. Make sure you have sufficient funds, if u want to borrow, do it now because u r supposed to show 6 months balance statement.
make ur self joint account holders with parents/spouses/siblings accounts ( only if u have shortage of funds )

3. Don't just rely on one person in family to be eligible, if possible try to see if ur spouse is also eligible.

4. Don't loose the momentum, keep ur file ready so that as soon as the window opens u r ready to file before the CAP is reached.

5. last but not the least, don't fall in the trap of agents, This forum has all the information that you will need.
I spent a lot of money last year and more often that not I was the one correcting my Agents mistake rather than other way round.

Regards
Arjun Singh
I 100% agree with Arjun........we must not be disappointed.........rather use this time for further strengthening our docs....IELTS to meet other expected impositions.......Good luck..

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Good post..... +1 Arjun....

Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

Regards
Arjun Singh

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
I 100% agree with Arjun........we must not be disappointed.........rather use this time for further strengthening our docs....IELTS to meet other expected impositions.......Good luck..
Dear forum members,
In continuation to my previous post, lets discuss the idea, if we utilize these 6 months (from now to Jan 2013) in understanding / learning French language and taking "TEF" (the French language test - required by CIC if you want to prove your proficiency in French). Why I'm thinking about it, now we've sufficient time to augment our point score in over all grid, learning French will definitely augment that one. Another reason, as they say on their website, they're gonna making language requirement more strict - having two official languages of Canada learn will help us.

Other factors that they are considering to make more strict (like age - you cannot do with your age) will remain open - like credentials assessment (probably many of us have sent our documents for assessment - at least I've sent my docs to pharmacy regulatory body) - rest assured credentials assessment will be in place in Jan 2013 as pre-req....it will also help in finding job once we'd be there.

Another thing, make your spouse convinced for taking IELTS..........it would be pre-req (particularly if you are claiming points for spouse qualification - under adaptability).......I've started to prepare my spouse for taking IELTS.

Lets discuss some other factors.....................nevertheless, French learning is best suited in these 6 months.....what do you guys say....

anupamabk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Way to go Arjun..
So summarizing..
1. Better IELTS score.. if possible gets your spouse also to get good scores
2. Gather all documents again
3. Learn french.. Atleast make an attempt..
4. Funds
5. Get all documents related to Education - marklist, yr wise mark list, credential assessment , transcripts, degree certificates of self and spouse.
6. Birth certificates
7. Emloyment papawers - offer letter, appointment letters, pay slips, detailed JD, experience letter, visiting cards,
8. Keep this spirit and not losing hope.
Hope all of us remain confident and dont lose hope and wait for next 6 months.
Regrds
Anupama

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
pharmacistfarhan said:
Dear fellow members,
I've been silently reading all the posts since last 3 days - the time when CIC posted new up-date regarding temporary pause. Guys, its not the matter of being disappointed. Look, now we've got all the documents ready, in these 6 months (till Jan 2013) we can further augment our docs (by virtue of having our credentials evaluated through regulatory body - if your NOC comes under regulated occupation like pharmacist, doctors etc). All of us are having IELTS ready, so no need to think about it, its validity is for 2 years. All you need to re-do is to have fresh PCC - which is not a big deal.
We need to get connected right here and share up-dates and our thoughts............we must apply in Jan 2013. God will do good with us.
+1 for such encouraging words......May Allah Bless u