+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

rizwanali

Feb 15, 2008
Hey Guys,

I read mostly all the replies and feel really comfort. Some people has really made effort to boost up the confidence. My confidence is also boosted as 30 June 2012 night went really bad when I read the note on their website. I was not able to sleep whole night. But then on next day I realize that may be Allah has help me or had some good opportunities behind. So Please take this as positive and I pray that everyone who has work so hard for last couple of months will get success once the CIC start again accepting the application. AMEEN

I married in March this year. We both were thinking to apply this year as my wife's category was still in the NOC list. As I am IT based person, so my category was already removed in June 2009 where I withdrew my application in Feb 2009 due to my sister marriage and I was short of funds. Bad luck.

We started preparing things in June start (although I started late but was stuck in some project) and was really in tension due to arrangements of funds (as I just married so bit tight in funds). Even though I was not much succeeded much till June 30 so we planned to apply till Aug end. Till then, IELTS for my wife would have been completed and at least I had good bank statement for 1 or 1.5 months. But I was really worried b/c of two things. 1. Funds (it should be at least of 6 months) 2. The definition of common law partner where it is mention that at least 1 year of marriage should have stayed. So may be we got chance to re-evaluate our self.

I am not sure what laws will be change in 2013, but keeping the finger crossed, we should keep our strength intact and Ask God that what ever best is for use, please do that. AMEEN

Best of Luck.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gusy !

I would like to know which are regulated professions and non regulated professions in Canada

And what is the difference between them..

Thanx

Morina

shinde.k

Jun 17, 2012
Very Nice words to all you guys who have kept the momentum going after the shocking news. I have submitted my application on june 28 after working on it for 36 hours. Just to know that it will be sent backed to me in few weeks. LOL

I read in many posts that we have to utilize this 6 months temporary pause in modifying our documents and making it perfect. Work on your IELTS score and even learn french in six months. :-X This news is not just ordinary news. This news means that CIC is going to filter the skilled workers applications from a microscopic point of view. They know that they are in huge demand and as soon as the window opens they would have enough applications in just 7 days. We are not sure about what criteria they are going to put forward. For instance, they might increase the requirement of funds or they might restrict the IELTS score band or even our experience is not accoutable for specific points. Anything should be expected.

But one thing I know for sure that's not going to change is the ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT factor. They cannot deny anyone who has the arranged employment in CANADA. So instead of wasting time in strengthing your application by appearing for IELTS or learning french why not we guys utilize these six months looking for job. I know that all you guys are not looking for residence in Canada just to visit NIAGRA FALLS; we are looking for permanent residence so that we don't have to worry about our immigration status. We all want to work in our fields and live a good life. So, why waste our time thinking about the new rules and regulation which we are not sure about. We should make our way out by looking for employment in canada where there is a sure shot possibility of us landing in Canada.

We need to get connected including all those who are living in canada to give us an idea about how and where to start looking for jobs. Post our educational background information, experience and suggest if there is any suitable match. Just by directing each other we can make out our own ways. We all have different ways to search for jobs. Look out for the postings, ads where they need people. Look out for potential employers who are willing to hire and post it on the forum. I have seen so many people on this forum who have received the canadian visa, maybe they can help. I am sure that most of us have not even reaseached the city or state which we have filled in the generic application form. We have just mentioned something out of the blue just because it was mandatory. Then why not reasearch that city. Look for the unemployment rates, housing rates, etc. What is the earning potential for a particular NOC category in that state/city? Is there a affordable living? Are there any good schools for our children?

We have to look in all these areas and even more to have an indepth knowledge. Some of you might have their relatives, sisters, brothers in canada. Let them take out some time for you and research in your field. If you are a nurse and want to practice that profession in canada look for hospitals, clinics or pirvate practices where you can land yourself a job. Post what extra qualifications are required according to their rules and where can you get those qualifications. And please don't just post websites or links. But post job descriptions and contact details. I can give you tons of websites where to find job which will take you couple of years but still can't find a job. ::)

I completely understand that we are from different fields, different backgrounds and even our cultures don't match. But it shouldn't mind to anyone as our main goal is to obtain a employment in CANADA and get the permanent residence card. Remember one thing guys, internet is a vast medium and to search a job is not a one man's task. We all need help to overcome this hurdle.

If you think you are ready, just say I am in and start posting.

Ketan Shinde

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinde.k said:
Very Nice words to all you guys who have kept the momentum going after the shocking news. I have submitted my application on june 28 after working on it for 36 hours. Just to know that it will be sent backed to me in few weeks. LOL

I read in many posts that we have to utilize this 6 months temporary pause in modifying our documents and making it perfect. Work on your IELTS score and even learn french in six months. :-X This news is not just ordinary news. This news means that CIC is going to filter the skilled workers applications from a microscopic point of view. They know that they are in huge demand and as soon as the window opens they would have enough applications in just 7 days. We are not sure about what criteria they are going to put forward. For instance, they might increase the requirement of funds or they might restrict the IELTS score band or even our experience is not accoutable for specific points. Anything should be expected.

But one thing I know for sure that's not going to change is the ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT factor. They cannot deny anyone who has the arranged employment in CANADA. So instead of wasting time in strengthing your application by appearing for IELTS or learning french why not we guys utilize these six months looking for job. I know that all you guys are not looking for residence in Canada just to visit NIAGRA FALLS; we are looking for permanent residence so that we don't have to worry about our immigration status. We all want to work in our fields and live a good life. So, why waste our time thinking about the new rules and regulation which we are not sure about. We should make our way out by looking for employment in canada where there is a sure shot possibility of us landing in Canada.

We need to get connected including all those who are living in canada to give us an idea about how and where to start looking for jobs. Post our educational background information, experience and suggest if there is any suitable match. Just by directing each other we can make out our own ways. We all have different ways to search for jobs. Look out for the postings, ads where they need people. Look out for potential employers who are willing to hire and post it on the forum. I have seen so many people on this forum who have received the canadian visa, maybe they can help. I am sure that most of us have not even reaseached the city or state which we have filled in the generic application form. We have just mentioned something out of the blue just because it was mandatory. Then why not reasearch that city. Look for the unemployment rates, housing rates, etc. What is the earning potential for a particular NOC category in that state/city? Is there a affordable living? Are there any good schools for our children?

We have to look in all these areas and even more to have an indepth knowledge. Some of you might have their relatives, sisters, brothers in canada. Let them take out some time for you and research in your field. If you are a nurse and want to practice that profession in canada look for hospitals, clinics or pirvate practices where you can land yourself a job. Post what extra qualifications are required according to their rules and where can you get those qualifications. And please don't just post websites or links. But post job descriptions and contact details. I can give you tons of websites where to find job which will take you couple of years but still can't find a job. ::)

I completely understand that we are from different fields, different backgrounds and even our cultures don't match. But it shouldn't mind to anyone as our main goal is to obtain a employment in CANADA and get the permanent residence card. Remember one thing guys, internet is a vast medium and to search a job is not a one man's task. We all need help to overcome this hurdle.

If you think you are ready, just say I am in and start posting.

Ketan Shinde
Hi ketan,
I like your idea but some 'profession need a certification or licence from canadian agencies. For pharmacist to practice we need licence...... it is a big thing and long process. Eventhough we are ready here , no one will give you employment 'as i believe' wothout licence. If any options available for gettingg employment before entering canada, pl post here.
Regards
Ashok

rizwanali

Feb 15, 2008
Hi Morina,

What do you mean by Regulated professions and non regulated professions? From where you read this?

There is clear list of NOC categorizing the professions where you can apply.

Stay Blessed.
Riz

Morina said:
Gusy !

I would like to know which are regulated professions and non regulated professions in Canada

And what is the difference between them..

Thanx

Morina

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
rizwanali said:
Hi Morina,

What do you mean by Regulated professions and non regulated professions? From where you read this?

There is clear list of NOC categorizing the professions where you can apply.

Stay Blessed.
Riz
Hi Riz,

Regulated profession are which need licence from professional body of Canada to work in that filed.

e.g Pharmacist, Nurses, Doctors etc.

They need to pass few qualifying exams and then and then you can apply for licences and work.

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
ashokp23 said:
Hi ketan,
I like your idea but some 'profession need a certification or licence from canadian agencies. For pharmacist to practice we need licence...... it is a big thing and long process. Eventhough we are ready here , no one will give you employment 'as i believe' wothout licence. If any options available for gettingg employment before entering canada, pl post here.
Regards
Ashok
Ashok,

I know to clear PEBC is not a task of 6 month or 1 year.

What you can do here is, you can look for job in industry, because even after coming here you will be not able to work as a pharmacist at least for 1-1.5 year. During that time you will need job.

You can look for job in pharma industry, and it will help you in PR as well as after PR until you become registered pharmacist.

During this 6 month prepare for PEBC. Let me know if you need material or any other help.

rizwanali

Feb 15, 2008
Ok Thanks for clarification.

badalpharm said:
Hi Riz,

Regulated profession are which need licence from professional body of Canada to work in that filed.

e.g Pharmacist, Nurses, Doctors etc.

They need to pass few qualifying exams and then and then you can apply for licences and work.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody tell me does a Sales and Marketing profession need a license for work in Canada ?

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Morina said:
Can somebody tell me does a Sales and Marketing profession need a license for work in Canada ?
Hellow Monira

May be no need licence for Sales and Marketing professional . Exparts pls. help MONIRA .

Susan

jc1929

Jul 5, 2012
Hero, commented they send the application back if the quota is reached.
Does the CIC send the entire pack back and how longs does it take them to send it back ?

Does anyone have any ideas

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
jc1929 said:
Hero, commented they send the application back if the quota is reached.
Does the CIC send the entire pack back and how longs does it take them to send it back ?

Does anyone have any ideas
Thanks CAP reached documents will get within 2/3 months later after CIC posting . Entire pack will back .

Thanks

Susan

huma

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
Nomination.....
14-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-0102011
IELTS Request
already done
a very good and encouraging idea given by shinde.k . yes,its not the end of the world,,, its just a BEND....may b there are more better opportunities are waiting for us.... most of just want to work in canada for a good life.....either we get immigration or not....but want to get a chance to work in canada....

may all of us get that chance.pray for each other n start working on it....

ALLAH bless u

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Dear forum members,
Throughout the last week, I've been researching the eligibility criteria for Australian and NewZeland FSW immigration. The reason is very obvious, JK has said in recent speech that CIC would like to adopt Australian or NZ immigration system. Here I just bring forward those facts which are the salient features of Australian / NZ FSW immigration program:
1- on-line Expression Of Interest (called EOI) with some basic sort of information and fee (for NZ it is 440 NZ $).
2-for Australia, minimum English threshold is 7 bands (at 6 bands, Australia gives 0 points, thus application gets dis-qualified automatically). Although for NZ, it is 6.5 for PA. But both Australia & NZ require the spouse to meet with minimum proficiency (for spouse in NZ it is 5 bands - for Australia it is 6).
3- Credentials assessment is must for both, Australia and NZ. For assessment of regulated professions, they require the assessment be made by the professional regulatory body.
4- Age: for Australia, maximum age points are granted till age of 35, while for NZ maximum age points are granted till 30. Till age of 39 (for both Australia & NZ), they grant 15 points. So we can expect the same scenario for Canada as well.

In the light of above research, I suggest that we should ask and prepare the spouses to write IELTS with 6.5 band score or higher. You cannot do with your age now, what you can do, simply try to get as much maximum points as possible in your language proficiency by targeting 8 band score in IELTS (we all have got a lot of time, prepare and re-write IELTS for at least 7.5 or 8 bands).

Last but not the least, do not get disappointed now - use the best use of time and make your way.