+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
KAS said:
Friends,

One questions - I am planning to pay CIC immigration application fees by using my credit card. As required, I have provided all the details pertaining to my credit card on the fee payment form and this includes the CVV number also. I am from India and as you may know that when cards are used online then a online password is also required to complete the transaction. Just concerned if I need to provide that password also to CIC if they will charge fees online or card number with CVV details will be enough for them? Sharing online password is highly risky.

Pls suggest..

KAS

Dear, Just provide detail wat they have askd in form.... They are doing transaction directy with BANK so not required PWD.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
sarasan said:
Hey guys,
An urgent quick question:
in the generic form, in the section related to passport information, there's a field for passport's "Country of issue"
I'm from country A, and its written on the cover of the passport. And I live in country B (my country of residence). My passport was issued in country B (country of residence) by Country A's embassy.

Now, In the "country of issue" filed, should I type A or B ???
Please help
Dear as per my view, They have asked you "Country of issue" so you need to provide pasport issuance country name only, not residence.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarasan said:
Hey guys,
in the generic form, in the section related to passport information, there's a field for passport's "Country of issue"
I'm from country A, and its written on the cover of the passport. And I live in country B (my country of residence). My passport was issued in country B (country of residence) by Country A's embassy.

Please help
Country A of course..........

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
sarasan said:
Hey guys,

Please help
You must mention Country A . Country B is your residence, but issuence by country A embassy at countryt B .

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD2211 said:
Dear as per my view, They have asked you "Country of issue" so you need to provide pasport issuance country name only, not residence.
kiwi1 said:
Country A of course..........
susanbd said:
You must mention Country A . Country B is your residence, but issuence by country A embassy at countryt B .
Thanks, DD2211, kiwi1 and susanbd
My passport was issued in B. INSIDE the passport and in the first page (of which I should send a photocopy with my application) it says:
Place of issue: embassy - city in countryB

I should still write country A, right??

mns007

May 10, 2012
sarasan said:
Thanks, DD2211, kiwi1 and susanbd
My passport was issued in B. INSIDE the passport and in the first page (of which I should send a photocopy with my application) it says:
Place of issue: embassy - city in countryB

I should still write country A, right??
They asked u to enter country of issue but not place of issue.so u have to enter country A

simi99

Jun 18, 2012
hello everyone

An urgent question! Would the following duties fall under Business management analyst - NOC 1122:
• Participate in the merger and acquisition activities of the company
• Drive profitable growth through rigorous assessments of new business opportunities and initiatives
• Analyze business results and provide business insights to drive strategic decision making
• Prepare detailed functional design documents
• Prepare financial presentations for the leadership team to measure health of the business and materials for Board of Director meetings
• Continuously evaluate the impact or performance of various department activities
• Researching, collecting, analyzing and interpreting financial, economical and competitor data

Thank you very much!
Simi

sososand

Jun 18, 2012
If you don't find your country of issue in the drop down menu, make sure you are selecting the correct country. Your "Country of Issue" is the same as your "Country of Citizenship". For instance, if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, but are getting your passport from the UK Consulate in Hong Kong, the UK is your country of issue. The UK Consulate may be located in Hong Kong, but Hong Kong is not the country issuing you the passport.

drpcbaba

Jan 8, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon (July 2012)
LANDED..........
let the application land first
KAS said:
Thanks DD2211 ! Hope this is what they do.....
fill the issuing embassy's country.
attach an explanation, sign it, play safe.

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone,
Does anyone have this problem:

I've filled out the Generic Application form electronically. I would like to validated it and generate the bar code page, but my national ID doesn't have an expiry date (it is permanent). If I leave the Expiry Date field empty, the form will not be validated..

To the best of my knowledge, it's ok to print out the form without validation and just send the documents without the bar code page, but I would like to have the bar code page, because it's recommended.

Is there a way to solve that?

sarasan

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sososand said:
If you don't find your country of issue in the drop down menu, make sure you are selecting the correct country. Your "Country of Issue" is the same as your "Country of Citizenship". For instance, if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, but are getting your passport from the UK Consulate in Hong Kong, the UK is your country of issue. The UK Consulate may be located in Hong Kong, but Hong Kong is not the country issuing you the passport.
Thanks sososand and everyone :) .. I found my country of issue.

liechka

Jun 27, 2012
Hi All,

I have a question regarding Schedule A - Background /Declaration
Question 8 Personal History: Do I need to list vacations I took during time I was working? The guide doesn't refer to vacations but they are mentioned in the document check list.
And anyway I list the vacations in Supplementary Information: Your Travels

Would appreciate all feed-backs.
Thanks

Jul 30, 2011
Hi

Need One Urgent Information:

I am the principal applicant and have 2 dependants..Do i need to submit 3 Fee Payment Forms? Bcoz in the form it says each applicant has to submit Fee payment form seperately.

Kindly reply immediately.

Thanks in advance..

sexydude

Aug 2, 2011
KAS said:
Friends,

I have a query - CIC asks us to send docs by courier to below address:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC category, AEO category or PhD category
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

If you read the third line it says "NOC category, AEO category or PhD category".. I am applying under NOC category. So do I need to still write AEO and PhD Category in the address? Or should write only NOC category as part of the address lines? I am anyways required to write the category under which I am applying on the envelop however undersure if this full line "NOC category, AEO category or PhD category" should be part of the address.

Pls confirm..

KAS

Do we have to write the NOC Code as well????