+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Hello everyone.. i needed your help in couple of things please share some info on the following

1- DO we need to send spouse's current/old job reference letters, and offer letters ?

2- IMM008 Schedule- 3 economic classes

Ques-11-your work experience
it seems like my job responsibilities will not fit in the space provided.
do i print them on separate sheet all together or do i type it in the given space by adding more page of the same question

3- IMM5669 Background declaration
Question-7 Education
I am from India, kindly share how to fill this section ?

4- Is it ok if i pay by citi bank credit card? has any one done that before ?

Thanks in advance and good luck

pk84

May 7, 2012
Hello Rao1122

In reply to your question, you can submit supporting documents for your wife's work-ex as addendum document.

I am also applying this year in 1122 category, had couple of questions if you can help:

1) Can we file 2 applications at parallel to increase our chances of being picked up in 1122 category. I know duplicate submissions are not encouraged by cic on their website. What's your take on this? It just might increase our chances.

2) I am working as a Sr. Operations Manager in Gurgaon and about 80% of my job responsibilities match up to the Management Analyst category, so I have included the exact description from cic website on Schedule 3, but my company has given me the reference letters which are little bit different from the cic website description for Mgt. Analyst.

Should the reference letter state exactly the same lines as the cic website or anything close works?? Also in India we hardly have Management Analyst job title so will Canada accept Operations Manager as close to Management Analyst?

3) Do we also need to attach pay stubs. I worked in Singapore for couple of years and don't have pay stubs from then only have appointment letter stating my responsibilities & salary. Does this work?

4) Birth Certificate: I am attaching 10th CBSE certificate as proof for birth date does that work or the official gazetted certificate is required?

Thanks all for your help. Hope all our hard work pays this time.

pk84

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
I'm in the process of filling out the forms already ...my question is- if I'm still currently working in my present job how do you put from ? do I just have to handwritten the word " PRESENT" or leave it blank ( but the problem is..we are not allowed to leave a question blank right? )

Please help

Thanks

sharinthomas

Feb 17, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I am planning to apply for NOC 1122. As i was gathering all the docs something came in my notice that.

Where do we mention the number of points that we have avail or eligible to apply as a skilled worker

Advice please whether to send the documents by 1st july or before such a way it reaches max on 3rd july

Regards

ST

shinde.k

Jun 17, 2012
Hey guys,

I am applying for permanent residence in canada as a Federal skilled worker. As far as the NOC code of both 2006 and 2011, I am applying under professional in business services to management/business management consulting (1122). I am a Indian citizen applying from USA. I came to USA on a student visa but currently I am out of status. I am working here illegally. I have a few questions regarding my application if someone can help me out:

1) When should be the appropriate time to apply for PR?
2) Currently, I am working as a Assistant manager in a independent motel. Should I include that experience in my application? Would it create a problem if I include the above experience?
3) As a proof of funds is concerned, according to them the amount should be greater than $11,500 to qualify. I have little less than the above amount. Would that suffice them that I would require no help from Canadian government for the starting 6 months?
5) I am planning to send the application from USA on June 28th which according to UPS would arrive at canada on july 3rd. Is that ok or should I plan to send the documents as soon as I have all the documents arranged?

shinde.k

Jun 17, 2012
mariabonita said:
I'm in the process of filling out the forms already ...my question is- if I'm still currently working in my present job how do you put from ? do I just have to handwritten the word " PRESENT" or leave it blank ( but the problem is..we are not allowed to leave a question blank right? )

Please help

Thanks

I think just put any future date for next couple of months or so. It should suffice them.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
shinde.k said:
Hey guys,

I am applying for permanent residence in canada as a Federal skilled worker. As far as the NOC code of both 2006 and 2011, I am applying under professional in business services to management/business management consulting (1122). I am a Indian citizen applying from USA. I came to USA on a student visa but currently I am out of status. I am working here illegally. I have a few questions regarding my application if someone can help me out:

1) When should be the appropriate time to apply for PR?
2) Currently, I am working as a Assistant manager in a independent motel. Should I include that experience in my application? Would it create a problem if I include the above experience?
3) As a proof of funds is concerned, according to them the amount should be greater than $11,500 to qualify. I have little less than the above amount. Would that suffice them that I would require no help from Canadian government for the starting 6 months?
5) I am planning to send the application from USA on June 28th which according to UPS would arrive at canada on july 3rd. Is that ok or should I plan to send the documents as soon as I have all the documents arranged?
I doubt if you will be eligible under 1122 with your current occupation. and they will question your status in US. Please check.

the best time to send the application would be after the MI is released.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
pk84 said:
1) Can we file 2 applications at parallel to increase our chances of being picked up in 1122 category. I know duplicate submissions are not encouraged by cic on their website. What's your take on this? It just might increase our chances. Please do notdothis.It will automatically disqualifyyou. Firstly, you will require two copies of all original documents i.e. IELTS, PCC etc. These will be tough. Also, CIC scans all documents that are received whether eligible or not. With this current biometric technology, duplicate copy is the EASIEST to detect.

2) I am working as a Sr. Operations Manager in Gurgaon and about 80% of my job responsibilities match up to the Management Analyst category, so I have included the exact description from cic website on Schedule 3, but my company has given me the reference letters which are little bit different from the cic website description for Mgt. Analyst. You should not include the exact detail of any NOC as stated on their website on your reference or Schedule 3, that will get your document rejected. Try to find other similar narration to these descriptions and include. For instance, you may browse on the internal for the Mgt Analyst vacancy in canada and ther eyou will see sample Job Descriptions. If possible ask your company to include the NOC conversion on your reference letter e.g Sr. Operations Manager (Mgt Analyst)

Should the reference letter state exactly the same lines as the cic website or anything close works?? Also in India we hardly have Management Analyst job title so will Canada accept Operations Manager as close to Management Analyst?

3) Do we also need to attach pay stubs. I worked in Singapore for couple of years and don't have pay stubs from then only have appointment letter stating my responsibilities & salary. Does this work?Attaching pay stub given more credibility to your application. However, you may print the bank statement where payments are made to you by your company. Importantly, you should try to.

4) Birth Certificate: I am attaching 10th CBSE certificate as proof for birth date does that work or the official gazetted certificate is required?

Thanks all for your help. Hope all our hard work pays this time.

pk84
See comments above

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear ojooluseguno ,
Is it compulsary to attach pay stub with the application? or only reference letter is enough for?

pk84

May 7, 2012
Thanks a lot ojooluseguno

Really appreciate your help. Hope we all make through in this year's cap.

pk84

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
mmomen said:
Dear ojooluseguno ,
Is it compulsary to attach pay stub with the application? or only reference letter is enough for?
It is important but not mandatory. If you can proof source of payment from your company from other means. It is fine. Like I said, bank statement with the name of the company depositing this cash would be good. The general believe is that if an applicant lie about his employment status, it would be difficult to claim payment for work not done.

Your employement reference should state your salary and you may write a narration for missing pay stub. Another general rule, is that you should explain in writing reasons for not having required documents e.g. birth certificate. etc but not pasport page, PCC, IELTS etc

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
ashokp23 said:
Siddharth,
All the best for your IELTS. Hope you will do better to score to get perfect points.
The Idea to get high Band is Don't Panic, speak Clearly and go with your own slang ( I believe Indian English is better than someother Country), Don't try to speak western Accent. be simple straight to the point , use all type of complex sentences... Practice a lot
Is it too much.
I think the above idea helps you
Regards\
Ashok

Thxs a lot Ashok for valuable advice . At present practicing as much as i can . hope everything goes well .you must have completed documents by now . wish you smooth process ahead mate.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Hello all,

Count down begins............today is 18th...........on 30th of Jun, I'll dispatch my envelop....by blessing of AllMighty, I've gathered all the documents in required format.....and filled out all the forms...