+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
pharmacistfarhan said:
You must mention her date of decrease...
i dont get it ... should i enter the date of death in place of the date of birth or what ??? kindly guide me here

or shud i mention the actual date of birth and den in the martial status i mention "deceased" ????

this is really confusing :S

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
another confusion ....

in the guide 7000 its written and i quote

"Additional family information (IMM 5406)

Who needs to fill out this application form?

This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not). "

so tell me do i have to fill 2 copies of this form one mine and the other of my wife ??? and if i have to fill it on behalf of my wife den what shud i write in the applicant section ??? my name or hers ??? cuz i am the principle applicant

kindly guide me here

the guide isnt clear whatsoever :S

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naeemwaqas said:
i dont get it ... should i enter the date of death in place of the date of birth or what ??? kindly guide me here

or shud i mention the actual date of birth and den in the martial status i mention "deceased" ????

this is really confusing :S
Hi naeemwaqas
Its very Straight forward you need to enter the Deceased date and birth date place and country ALL IN THE form "BackGround Declaration" IMM5669E. Please check the form and you will find a column for that.
Ashok

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
dreamfromafar said:
How about for the dependents? there is this field with UCI question...do I just leave it blank for them?
In my case, I will leave blank...........as UCI is for principal applicant.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Hi sahar,
You would get 25points for cent percent sure.credential assement may nt be required ,just my opinion.i have to appear ielts on 12july need perfect 16.preparing still scared.kindly guide ,hw to score perfect 16
I do agree with you siddharth regarding points of SARA (Sahar), but I read some where (not sure where but some where in these posts) that they award points of Masters if the coarse of masters in pertinent to your occupation / graduation. However I didn't read it any where in CIC website. In CIC site, they just mention that if u r masters, u'll get maximum points.
Why are you appearing in IELTS so late....12th Jul then another 14 days for result - anyways best of luck buddy. My IELTS result is with me now. I got 7.5 in reading, writing & speaking (means high proficiency) but 7 bands in listening (means moderate proficiency), so all together, I'll be getting 14 points in language proficiency.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
SARA13 said:
hi farhan
well mypebc case is still inder process my licence still needs to go again...anyways i habe a question i have dome bachelors of pharmacy but i have done masters in information technology from here will they award me the points of education maximum or according to bachelors as noc code is of pharmacy ..i have asked a lawyer they said they will award you the points for masters but dont know

hows the rest is going

cheers
Best of luck Sahar, my document evaluation result letter would be mailed to me on Jul 10. nevertheless, this year may be credentials assessment may not be required, they may ask at some later stage.

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
ashokp23 said:
Hi naeemwaqas
Its very Straight forward you need to enter the Deceased date and birth date place and country ALL IN THE form "BackGround Declaration" IMM5669E. Please check the form and you will find a column for that.
Ashok
thank you for ur reply

i am not taking abt the form that u have mentioned .... i am taking abt form imm5406e Additional Family Information for ... there is no column for date of decease ..... kindly check that form and tell me cuz they are asking for mothers info ..... and deres only Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Martial Status and Present Address columns ....

kindly check and let me know

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
In my case, I will leave blank...........as UCI is for principal applicant.
Does this mean that Question #6 of 5669 is only for main applicant and my spouse and 19 year-old son should answer NO to the question if they were refused an immigrant visa?

In addition, how do you answer the fixed assets and liabilities? If you have savings in your home country equivalent to the POF amount, but you have an existing personal loans in the country you are currently working from...the total settlement funds available would affect the required amount?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PATIENTLY ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.

poonambot2005ju

Feb 17, 2012
Dear all.............
Thank you all for starting this new thread in the forum, which is important by taking into mind the coming July 2012 into consideration.
I am also future applicant and going to apply in NOC 4152 which is most likely to to be in the new list. my question is that is it important to send university transcripts in case of Indian applicants as initially only university degrees and marks certificates attested by notary are being send.
Any expected change in POF amount from 11000 CAD. ??
regards,
poonam

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi sidharth
farhan is right its too late for ilets you should have appeared in june i am scoring 14 points as well so lets see what happens with the new policy , cic website was underconstruction on this weekend ,

lawyers told me that they will award me 25 .....anyways
best of luck

cheers

mns007

May 10, 2012
naeemwaqas said:
thank you for ur reply

i am not taking abt the form that u have mentioned .... i am taking abt form imm5406e Additional Family Information for ... there is no column for date of decease ..... kindly check that form and tell me cuz they are asking for mothers info ..... and deres only Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Martial Status and Present Address columns ....

kindly check and let me know
hi just enter ur mothers name,date of birth,place of birth and in marital status enter deceased and in present address just enter NA or --.
And for the additional family info forms u have fill 2 sepeerate forms for u and ur wife.In ur form applicant is u and for ur wife's form applicant name is hers.

mns007

May 10, 2012
dreamfromafar said:
Does this mean that Question #6 of 5669 is only for main applicant and my spouse and 19 year-old son should answer NO to the question if they were refused an immigrant visa?

In addition, how do you answer the fixed assets and liabilities? If you have savings in your home country equivalent to the POF amount, but you have an existing personal loans in the country you are currently working from...the total settlement funds available would affect the required amount?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PATIENTLY ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.
If they are the co-applicants in ur application previously u have to answer it yes and state the reason as they r the co-applicants in ur application and urs got rejected bcoz of so and so reason.
UCI number is same as urs for ur co-applicants.

Jun 16, 2012
Another one of my million questions!

For those who are applying and will not include their dependents yet, what do you usually say as reason why dependent is not accompanying you?

I think this is one of the disadvantage of not having a consultant :'(.

Thanks!

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
pharmacistfarhan said:
I do agree with you siddharth regarding points of SARA (Sahar), but I read some where (not sure where but some where in these posts) that they award points of Masters if the coarse of masters in pertinent to your occupation / graduation. However I didn't read it any where in CIC website. In CIC site, they just mention that if u r masters, u'll get maximum points.
Why are you appearing in IELTS so late....12th Jul then another 14 days for result - anyways best of luck buddy. My IELTS result is with me now. I got 7.5 in reading, writing & speaking (means high proficiency) but 7 bands in listening (means moderate proficiency), so all together, I'll be getting 14 points in language proficiency.
Points are not awarded for the type of post graduation, as long as you have words " Masters " or " Post Graduate " in your degree certificate and the total number of years of Education is more than 17. You will get 25 points

Hope this helps

Regards,
Arjun