+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
I wish to know what is my chances to apply as NOC 7204.

Should I rush my application submission to make sure I reach the cap or else.

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Friends,

Want to confirm if document which we send to CIC are supposed to be stapled or should we just bound them with a clip? Asking this because if they put these docs into any machine (scanning / photocopy) etc then they will have to un0staple all of these. in CIC checklist it says "Attached small items such as photos and certified cheques with a paper clip, otherwise leave documents unbound"

Thanks..

KAS

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Hey Kas,

I think it stated very clearly that you should leave your documents unbound (except for photo and cheques)

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
KAS said:
Friends,

Want to confirm if document which we send to CIC are supposed to be stapled or should we just bound them with a clip? Asking this because if they put these docs into any machine (scanning / photocopy) etc then they will have to un0staple all of these. in CIC checklist it says "Attached small items such as photos and certified cheques with a paper clip, otherwise leave documents unbound"

Thanks..

KAS
Please do not staple any of your documents. Keep all sheets loose. I sent mine last year with some documents stapled but they have been loosed when CIC returned them.

Obviously all documents we send to CIC are scanned and archive in a document management system for reference. I guess this is checked against your new application for consistency during processing.

Lets be guided....

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
hello there

i am new here and i spent the past 3 hrs reading the whole thread very carefully and am very pleased by the input by all the members.

I am also applying for immigration is fsw category 1122 and seeing by how many ppl applying only here i doubt the cap wont b filled in the first day or 2.

neways ill go for sending my courier on the 27th. and in my regard i dont think so there will b much changes in the 1122 category... lets hope it doesnt

kindly someone help me out with the following question

1- my mom is not in the world with me... i have a stepmom who is also my actual moms sister ... so where should i declare it in the background declaration form??

2- regarding the proof of fund ..... is it 100% compulsory to send the bank statement along with the initial initial application???

3- i was reading abt credentials assessments from ICAS
i have done my O levels from GCE and den my A levels that too from GCE and then my computer engineering and den my MBA....
so my question is do i need my credentials assessed and if i do can i send it later wen my application is accepted or do i have to send it 100% with my initial application ..... cuz i am short on time and the 1st of july is approaching.

4- there are many forms on the site which may not apply to me eg the use of a representative form. so shud i omit this form at all or shud i take out a empty print out and send it wiz my application?

i am hoping for multiple inputs

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Here is some comments::: Iw ould like ti apply for third time for the NOC 1122, the cap reaches so early,,, be careful.

1- my mom is not in the world with me... i have a stepmom who is also my actual moms sister ... so where should i declare it in the background declaration form??
No, is only for firstly line parents, biological parents, bros en sisters.

2- regarding the proof of fund ..... is it 100% compulsory to send the bank statement along with the initial initial application???
Of course my friend, yo should have all the requeriments

3- i was reading abt credentials assessments from ICAS
i have done my O levels from GCE and den my A levels that too from GCE and then my computer engineering and den my MBA....
so my question is do i need my credentials assessed and if i do can i send it later wen my application is accepted or do i have to send it 100% with my initial application ..... cuz i am short on time and the 1st of july is approaching.
My brother, again , yo should submit all the transcripts, and certificacions allong with you aplication pacakage otherwise, you will do not get the points for your MBA and post-graduates studies.

4- there are many forms on the site which may not apply to me eg the use of a representative form. so shud i omit this form at all or shud i take out a empty print out and send it wiz my application?
No, if the form doesn't apply to you dont send it

i am hoping for multiple inputs
[/quote]

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
another question regarding selecting the NOC code

in the form imm0008_3e there is an oftion to include 7 NOC code ... so should we include all 7 that may b likely to be our noc code or is it wise to include just once ???

do lemme know

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
naeemwaqas said:
another question regarding selecting the NOC code

in the form imm0008_3e there is an oftion to include 7 NOC code ... so should we include all 7 that may b likely to be our noc code or is it wise to include just once ???

do lemme know
If you have experience in more than one NOC just fill it, otherwise just fill one, the CIC will evaluate which NOC is more deseable according to you experience and if you have more skills in one or in other.

biomed22

Mar 2, 2012
KAS said:
Friends,

Thanks..

KAS
Use clip but donot staple because i got my application back last year and were thoroughly observed. If you staple it will make them difficult.

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jfalvitez said:
Of course my friend, yo should have all the requeriments
What happen if my bank statement didnt show enough funds as required but I have other assets such as house, car, etc?

How to explain those assets? The plan is, sell my assets after got my PR approval.

Jun 16, 2012
Hello!

Bless you all for this thread!

I am planning to apply this coming July 1 and have soooo many questions that I hope you people can help me with. To give you a brief, I am only applying and will not include my husband and children. I also have stepchildren who are 24 and 26 years old and working now. Here are a few of these questions:

1) IMM 5669 - Detailed history for main applicant and husband who are over 28 years old should be from the past 10 years only. And those 28 years and below should be from when they reached 18 years old? Meaning, since I am over 28 years old, I only have to provide my history from the past 10 years. Whew! It would be a pain if I need to provide the history from my younger years since 18 (hehe). Please correct me if I am wrong.

2) IMM 5669 - Aside from my husband, do my 2 stepchildren have to submit this form? They are not my dependent anymore.

3) Travel documents and photos – Does this apply to all the family members even if they are not accompanying me? How about my 2 stepchildren?

4) Education - it is my understanding that information needed here does not include high school. So, we only need to provide notarized copies of college diploma and transcript or any post secondary education like vocational, trade certificates, etc. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you very much!!!

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection

Jun 16, 2012
MightyIsMyCreator said:
Hello!

Bless you all for this thread!

I am planning to apply this coming July 1 and have soooo many questions that I hope you people can help me with. To give you a brief, I am only applying and will not include my husband and children. I also have stepchildren who are 24 and 26 years old and working now. Here are a few of these questions:

1) IMM 5669 - Detailed history for main applicant and husband who are over 28 years old should be from the past 10 years only. And those 28 years and below should be from when they reached 18 years old? Meaning, since I am over 28 years old, I only have to provide my history from the past 10 years. Whew! It would be a pain if I need to provide the history from my younger years since 18 (hehe). Please correct me if I am wrong.

2) IMM 5669 - Aside from my husband, do my 2 stepchildren have to submit this form? They are not my dependent anymore.

3) Travel documents and photos – Does this apply to all the family members even if they are not accompanying me? How about my 2 stepchildren?

4) Education - it is my understanding that information needed here does not include high school. So, we only need to provide notarized copies of college diploma and transcript or any post secondary education like vocational, trade certificates, etc. Again, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you very much!!!
Furthermore, is there any preference in filling out the forms, like all BOLD letters or upper/lower case is acceptable. There are some fields with limited characters and if I use all BOLD letters, the space won't be able to accommodate the information.

As for the personal history (work and address), how do you type "PRESENT"? This is from your start date and until now you are employed with the same company and live in the same address. Please Help!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
navneet1983 said:
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection
Now the NOC 1122 is in two parts,

1) NOC 1122 - for management
2) NOC 1123 - for marketing and advertising