Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hey guys me and my wife and virtual hearing in 4 weeks.
they said they don’t want adr they will send a link on Microsoft Teams.
can anybody recommend a good lawyer who will help us win our appeal.
it’s really important for us a genuine lawyer who has experience in spousal sponsorship appeal cases.
our file was refused for eligibilitymarriage not genuine.
thank you and god bless you
Plz inbox me the phone number of the lawyer.
what questions will they ask if anyone can provide the questionnaire?
Thanks again.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
it’s really important for us a genuine lawyer who has experience in spousal sponsorship appeal cases.
Thanks again.
+17057927818. Bola Akinnusi immigration lawyer. She is very good. She helped me and my wife with our case. Our case was very complex but she did a very good job. People here also may have other great lawyers.
But if your case is not complex and you can defend your relationship no need for lawyer or consultant. God bless you and I pray May The Lord be with you and at the end of it all you will have reason to say "Alhamdolilah'' have no fear. Preparation is key.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks again.
Zouein immigration Gerard was amazing and affordable we won our hearing with him I highly recommend him 514-561-1525 good luck

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. This community helped me very much on every step of the way. Whatever I have questions, doubts, complaints, happy news this place was always so supportive and helpful. I don’t know if everything would’ve been possible without this community. Thank you. I’m still in disbelief. I expected to hear some news by the end of February-March, but this was a pleasant surprise.

My timeline is
Submitted Oct 2019
Refusal Sep 2020
Won appeal (ADR) May 4th 2021
Reopened case Dec 22nd 2021
Pre-arrival Dec 23rd 2021
PPR Jan 27 2022

Good luck everybody :)
Congulation please if you tell us
Guys!!!! I just got my PPR!!!!!! I can’t believe. I’m crying
Congulation please can you tell us wich was your visa office ? Thank you

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
What are the questions do they ask in hearing ?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
What are the questions do they ask in hearing ?
They ask questions about your marriage, from beginning to current. If your marriage is genuine you should have no issues answering the questions.

Review the documents you submitted and review the reason(s) why they denied your application. Your lawyer will coach and should prepare you for the interview. Good luck!!

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. This community helped me very much on every step of the way. Whatever I have questions, doubts, complaints, happy news this place was always so supportive and helpful. I don’t know if everything would’ve been possible without this community. Thank you. I’m still in disbelief. I expected to hear some news by the end of February-March, but this was a pleasant surprise.

My timeline is
Submitted Oct 2019
Refusal Sep 2020
PPR Jan 27 2022

Congratulations to you again! Now onto the next steps :)

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021

My timeline is
Submitted Oct 2019
Refusal Sep 2020
PPR Jan 27 2022

Congratulations!!
Can I ask how did you know the exact date your file has been reopened? We won our appeal too! I don't have access to GCkey only have access to Ecas.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Congratulations!!
Can I ask how did you know the exact date your file has been reopened? We won our appeal too! I don't have access to GCkey only have access to Ecas.
Thank you. And happy to hear about your news! I know the exact date because on that day I received an email from Warsaw VO requesting updated forms and remedical. After that I checked GCKey and ECAS, and both were showing in process for the first time since refusal. By the way, after I got PPR my ecas still shows in process, not decision made yet. I guess it’s different for everyone, because I received my requests for updated forms and remedical via email and then PPR via GCKey, but ecas is not updated.

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021
Thank you. And happy to hear about your news! I know the exact date because on that day I received an email from Warsaw VO requesting updated forms and remedical. After that I checked GCKey and ECAS, and both were showing in process for the first time since refusal. By the way, after I got PPR my ecas still shows in process, not decision made yet. I guess it’s different for everyone, because I received my requests for updated forms and remedical via email and then PPR via GCKey, but ecas is not updated.
Thank you so much, and for the info too! All best of luck to you!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
I have my full hearing in four weeks
I have hired a immigration consultant
Is there a huge difference in hiring immigration lawyer or consultant will it effect the case in the court, will he represent well or not becz lawyers are charging 7k 9k 11k just becz they are from the law firm.
this guy is euro immigration consultant Ahmed Junaid office is in Toronto.
plz guys has anybody represent themselves alone and won appeal at full hearing in front of judge or not any advice will be helpful.
reason for file rejection is marriage not genuine eligibility failed.
please I’m in dilemma.
Ones the appeal assistant call to set date for hearing in front of judge.
what’s the steps and process after that?
If anyone can share those things I will really appreciate it.
god bless you
This guy is charging 4K sounds confident and saying he has won 10 out of 10 cases for spousal sponsorship during appeal.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I have my full hearing in four weeks
I have hired a immigration consultant
Is there a huge difference in hiring immigration lawyer or consultant will it effect the case in the court, will he represent well or not becz lawyers are charging 7k 9k 11k just becz they are from the law firm.
this guy is euro immigration consultant Ahmed Junaid office is in Toronto.
plz guys has anybody represent themselves alone and won appeal at full hearing in front of judge or not any advice will be helpful.
reason for file rejection is marriage not genuine eligibility failed.
please I’m in dilemma.
Ones the appeal assistant call to set date for hearing in front of judge.
what’s the steps and process after that?
If anyone can share those things I will really appreciate it.
god bless you
This guy is charging 4K sounds confident and saying he has won 10 out of 10 cases for spousal sponsorship during appeal.
Hi khan don't be vary. If your marriage is genuine so it's very easy to win. Simple question thy will asked From you and from your wife.. but you both ansar should be same .. One think keep in mind you and your wife will defined ..manistar councal and juge aske question from you and from your wife.. 5% roll play your lawyer at hearing ....