+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Good morning All please is it mandatory you need vaccine to enter Canada?
Don't know if its mandatory but you might want to do further research. I thought everyone entering Canada needs to be vaccinated, PR OR Not.

Also, on my husbands medical request from IRCC, there was a vaccination question on the report.

Reactions: Miror

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I have my full hearing in four weeks
I have hired a immigration consultant
Is there a huge difference in hiring immigration lawyer or consultant will it effect the case in the court, will he represent well or not becz lawyers are charging 7k 9k 11k just becz they are from the law firm.
this guy is euro immigration consultant Ahmed Junaid office is in Toronto.
plz guys has anybody represent themselves alone and won appeal at full hearing in front of judge or not any advice will be helpful.
reason for file rejection is marriage not genuine eligibility failed.
please I’m in dilemma.
Ones the appeal assistant call to set date for hearing in front of judge.
what’s the steps and process after that?
If anyone can share those things I will really appreciate it.
god bless you
This guy is charging 4K sounds confident and saying he has won 10 out of 10 cases for spousal sponsorship during appeal.
You can validate that by searching his name on Canlii.org. You will find previous cases that went before IAD. His/her name will be listed.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Don't know if its mandatory but you might want to do further research. I thought everyone entering Canada needs to be vaccinated, PR OR Not.

Also, on my husbands medical request from IRCC, there was a vaccination question on the report.
No, newly arriving PRs are definitely an exception (because some will be coming from countries where vaccines not available, or at least the vaccines that are recognised by Canada).

Note, quarantine for 2 weeks after that and plenty of other inconveniences - but they can arrive.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
No, newly arriving PRs are definitely an exception (because some will be coming from countries where vaccines not available, or at least the vaccines that are recognised by Canada).

Note, quarantine for 2 weeks after that and plenty of other inconveniences - but they can arrive.
2 weeks in quarantine is so 2020 ugh. Well, at least I’m allowed to travel.

Reactions: armoured and Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021

I saw it on my husband medical report.

anhnhat

Jan 9, 2022
Hi everyone, hope you guy are happy to to help me this issue. I just got refusal of my child sponsorship application. I've sponsored my child through the pilot project "sponsor undeclared family member". Unfortunately, the officer has determined that my child do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada according to Subsection 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). And that is the only reason they refused my application. Therefore, could anyone advise me to go through judicial review or an appeal in this case? And do you think how many percent can I win to sponsor my child? Thanks in advance.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
I have my full hearing in four weeks
I have hired a immigration consultant
Is there a huge difference in hiring immigration lawyer or consultant will it effect the case in the court, will he represent well or not becz lawyers are charging 7k 9k 11k just becz they are from the law firm.
this guy is euro immigration consultant Ahmed Junaid office is in Toronto.
plz guys has anybody represent themselves alone and won appeal at full hearing in front of judge or not any advice will be helpful.
reason for file rejection is marriage not genuine eligibility failed.
please I’m in dilemma.
Ones the appeal assistant call to set date for hearing in front of judge.
what’s the steps and process after that?
If anyone can share those things I will really appreciate it.
god bless you
This guy is charging 4K sounds confident and saying he has won 10 out of 10 cases for spousal sponsorship during appeal.
First and foremost, I wish you all the best . Secondly, if you have all the proofs that your marriage is genuine,you can represent yourself without the assistance of any consultant nor lawyer. But you guys should study the blue book very well and make sure you have every proof to reject the VO's negative decision regarding ingenuity of your marriage.Moreover, you need to study very well the likely questions the judge might ask you and your spouse. Most of the likely questions could be found on this platform if you can take your time to check between 2019 and 2021 conversations.
I represented myself even after when we were denied on 3 consecutive times and to the glory of God the appeal was to our advantage.
Mind you, if you are not confident enough,try to engage the service of that consultant due to reasonable charge but question him very well and if possible to get the numbers of his successful clients for further interrogation.
I wish you all the best once again.

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Good morning All please is it mandatory you need vaccine to enter Canada?
Please check Canada.ca for confirmation. I read that you need to be fully vaccinated before they can allow you to board from your origin except you have a child that is below 14 years of age. At the point of boarding, you will be asked to present;
1. Arrival Cann info
2. Proof of vaccination
3. PCR- Test result
On landing, you will be asked to do arrival pcr-test again.

Pls be sure before embarking on the journey.
All the best!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone, hope you guy are happy to to help me this issue. I just got refusal of my child sponsorship application. I've sponsored my child through the pilot project "sponsor undeclared family member". Unfortunately, the officer has determined that my child do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada according to Subsection 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). And that is the only reason they refused my application. Therefore, could anyone advise me to go through judicial review or an appeal in this case? And do you think how many percent can I win to sponsor my child? Thanks in advance.
Although this is a Refusal and Appeal forum, the focus is on Spouses not kids.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Please check Canada.ca for confirmation. I read that you need to be fully vaccinated before they can allow you to board from your origin except you have a child that is below 14 years of age. At the point of boarding, you will be asked to present;
1. Arrival Cann info
2. Proof of vaccination
3. PCR- Test result
On landing, you will be asked to do arrival pcr-test again.

Pls be sure before embarking on the journey.
All the best!
This is not true, please don’t spread misinformation. As I said above, for now you can enter Canada to land permanently even if you’re not vaccinated. There are other exemptions as well https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start

Reactions: Miror and armoured

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
This is not true, please don’t spread misinformation. As I said above, for now you can enter Canada to land permanently even if you’re not vaccinated. There are other exemptions as well https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start
Just get vaccinated and avoid all the ifs or ands and buts. Once you land in Canada you will need to get the vaccine to be permitted to do a lot of things.

****Obviously this is only my opinion and the vaccine is up to each individual. Don't want any anti-vaxers coming for me.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just get vaccinated and avoid all the ifs or ands and buts. Once you land in Canada you will need to get the vaccine to be permitted to do a lot of things.

****Obviously this is only my opinion and the vaccine is up to each individual. Don't want any anti-vaxers coming for me.
The problem is it's not so easy in many countries to get vaccinated, or that the vaccines that are available are not recognized by Canada (Russia and the sputnik vaccine for example*)

So yes - get bloody vaccinated (and any anti-vaxxers who want can come after me). And if you don't, deal with the quarantine and inability to do a lot of things.

But there are technical aspects to it that aren't so easy to resolve and for individuals, not something they can 'just fix.' [I can see how it would seem liek that in Canada - we took our kid to get the pediatric shot today at a mass clinic and was all simple and easy and free; nothing fancy but functional. We would have preferred at the local pharmacy - also free but just a bit nicer - but delays there for some reason.]

@passenger19 - you may want to look into countries that are doing what acquaintances of mine are calling "vaccine tours" - fly to eg armenia croatia I think slovenia and some other countries, and they'll give you one shot of [some western vaccine], and acc to EU rules apparently they can recognise the two sputnik shots + [western] as 'fully vaccinated.' I know it works after that for EU countries (the certificate is recognized in EU), don't know about Canada though (I mean I literally do not know, and it would be pointless to do if Canada didn't recognize the EU certificate).

[We did sputnik and then the full pfizer course in Canada - so I know how frustrating it is to be vaccinated - sputnik supposedly works - and still have to quarantine.]

*I note separately that Putin apparently did an interview where he admitted Russian authorities/agencies really did screw up in not presenting data and info needed by WHO/EU and others to get Sputnik recognized - ie. the vaccine was/is good but they literally did not know how to provide what was needed. I have the interview somewhere saved to get to. I mention only that it's been yet another fake scandal that the "Russophobes" have not recognised the Russian vaccine but the issue really is a technical one where they screwed up.

Reactions: Alexis1971