ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone
We got medical and other documents request today, but unfortunately we’re unable to get any appointment for medical.. all the dates are in june!
Darnnnn!!
Any suggestions pls,
Thank you in advance
Congratulations dear! If it’s June…so long! I don’t know, I would probably go to another country.

Reactions: Sandy1310

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Thank you for your reply @passenger19
My husband resides in Australia and he cannot leave country due to covid, he needs to have a stronger reason tho :\
Well this is very unfortunate! Then the best option would be make an appointment in June and ask them to call you if someone canceled their appointment before June. I think there would be many of that since the Omicron variant is making a lot of distractions in people’s lives.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Well this is very unfortunate! Then the best option would be make an appointment in June and ask them to call you if someone canceled their appointment before June. I think there would be many of that since the Omicron variant is making a lot of distractions in people’s lives.
Hopefully will get one soon.
thank you so much

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone
We got medical and other documents request today, but unfortunately we’re unable to get any appointment for medical.. all the dates are in june!
Darnnnn!!
Any suggestions pls,
Thank you in advance
Happy that you got the additional document request, sorry to hear of the delay. Like others have said, try to get on the waiting list, hopefully something will open up sooner. Please do inform IRCC of the possible delay in getting the medical.

Reactions: Sandy1310

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Hopefully will get one soon.
thank you so much
So on the website that lists the doctors that can do immigration medicals there's something about if the doctor can't schedule you they can give you the name of an alternate doctor. When I did my medical, there were two doctors I could go to due to covid travel restrictions and neither one had appointments remotely within the timeframe ircc gave me. So I said "ircc says this needs to be done within X days and the website says you have names of alternates if you are not available, so please give me the name of the alternate since you can't do it in the required time frame." Magically the doctor found a slot (those exams are expensive and I'm cynical enough to think they didn't want to lose the exam fee). Hopefully something like that would work for you. Good luck!

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Happy that you got the additional document request, sorry to hear of the delay. Like others have said, try to get on the waiting list, hopefully something will open up sooner. Please do inform IRCC of the possible delay in getting the medical.
So on the website that lists the doctors that can do immigration medicals there's something about if the doctor can't schedule you they can give you the name of an alternate doctor. When I did my medical, there were two doctors I could go to due to covid travel restrictions and neither one had appointments remotely within the timeframe ircc gave me. So I said "ircc says this needs to be done within X days and the website says you have names of alternates if you are not available, so please give me the name of the alternate since you can't do it in the required time frame." Magically the doctor found a slot (those exams are expensive and I'm cynical enough to think they didn't want to lose the exam fee). Hopefully something like that would work for you. Good luck!
Luckily we got 1 slot for feb 21, someone cancelled.
thank you everyone, appreciated :)

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I got PPR today, the wait is almost over. Alhamdulahi..
Wonderful!! Happy for you! Please make sure the first thing you do now is to email your local VAC and ask for 3 forms that you need to submit along with other documents. My package that I prepared to send to my VAC has more than 10 items. I also struggled with pictures. It turned out they are different from TRV ones. I only recently realized that I prepared wrong pictures when I sent the package to Sydney back in 2019 haha

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Wonderful!! Happy for you! Please make sure the first thing you do now is to email your local VAC and ask for 3 forms that you need to submit along with other documents. My package that I prepared to send to my VAC has more than 10 items. I also struggled with pictures. It turned out they are different from TRV ones. I only recently realized that I prepared wrong pictures when I sent the package to Sydney back in 2019 haha
Thanks for the info, i will contact the VAC right away.