+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
But how did you receive previous updates before the refusal? Do you have a representative or lawyer? You should definitely figure this out! I think there might be not only medical but also other requests for you on GCKey.
We used to have representation but we don’t anymore and we never linked our account. I’m trying to sort this out.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We used to have representation but we don’t anymore and we never linked our account. I’m trying to sort this out.
We used to have representative as well. We created gckey account, submitted the IMM5669 "Use Representative form removing our attorney and adding me as the representative. Once you submit the form you can then link your account.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
We used to have representative as well. We created gckey account, submitted the IMM5669 "Use Representative form removing our attorney and adding me as the representative. Once you submit the form you can then link your account.
Can I ask another question. Where it says the office the application was submitted. Do they mean the visa office?

Reactions: Alexis1971

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
Hello house, please I am new here. My spouse application was refused March 2020, appeal allow on h&c ground on October 2021. I would like to know if we would required to do another Police clearances we did for the country we reside over 6months. I did that before but I haven't been in any country or those country I have resided except my country of birth. Apart for my country of birth Nigeria that I have been living since 2016. Would I still need to do another police clearances for those country I lived before that I haven't been since I left? I have done those countries police clearances in 2019 upon request by the visa who refused application. Do I need to redo another one for those countries or I should just submit the expired one with new police clearance from Nigeria? Thank you in advance for your help on this. God bless us all.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hello house, please I am new here. My spouse application was refused March 2020, appeal allow on h&c ground on October 2021. I would like to know if we would required to do another Police clearances we did for the country we reside over 6months. I did that before but I haven't been in any country or those country I have resided except my country of birth. Apart for my country of birth Nigeria that I have been living since 2016. Would I still need to do another police clearances for those country I lived before that I haven't been since I left? I have done those countries police clearances in 2019 upon request by the visa who refused application. Do I need to redo another one for those countries or I should just submit the expired one with new police clearance from Nigeria? Thank you in advance for your help on this. God bless us all.
HI, have they requested for these police clearance from you after the appeal is allowed? If yes, then you have to provide otherwise wait till you are asked. My thought!

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
HI, have they requested for these police clearance from you after the appeal is allowed? If yes, then you have to provide otherwise wait till you are asked. My thought!
No they haven't, I just want to know in advance. The reason is because getting those police reports from one of the countries takes more than month back then in 2019. And now with this pandemic I don't know how long it would take to get it. That's why I was asking. Thank you for your reply though. Appreciate it alot

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
No they haven't, I just want to know in advance. The reason is because getting those police reports from one of the countries takes more than month back then in 2019. And now with this pandemic I don't know how long it would take to get it. That's why I was asking. Thank you for your reply though. Appreciate it alot
It's better to wait police clearance valid 6 months and you don't know if or when they will ask.

Reactions: Sandy1310

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Dear all,

Our file has now completed and we are good to go - yes, a good end to the year. @MurphyA, my friend, hang in there, you will be sharing good news soon too. My thoughts and prayers are with you all for speedy family reunification.
Congratulations.. so happy for you.. and hope to hear the same from everyone here

Reactions: WBC