+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
So this morning I could access my ecas! It has nothing on it but what does this mean?
Me too! I checked yesterday after I got updates and it didn’t work. Then I checked today’s morning after I got a message from gckey, that my account status was updated and still nothing. Then I checked like 4 hours ago and it worked! It only has the date when they received the original application and yesterday’s date that they sent the medical instructions.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Me too! I checked yesterday after I got updates and it didn’t work. Then I checked today’s morning after I got a message from gckey, that my account status was updated and still nothing. Then I checked like 4 hours ago and it worked! It only has the date when they received the original application and yesterday’s date that they sent the medical instructions.
Congulation alot .. please can you share your experience with us.. thank you

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Congulation alot .. please can you share your experience with us.. thank you
I don’t know what to share. So I will just post most important updates, if you need more information, click on my nickname.
Common-law, Russia-Ontario
Warsaw VO
Submitted October 2019
Refused September 2020 because they didn’t believe we were a common-law union
Won appeal (ADR conference) May 2021
Got the notice of decision on the next day after the conference
App was sent for digitization Oct 6th 2021
App was reopened by Warsaw Dec 22th 2021

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
I am just wondering what happens if they refuse you on hearing? I been feeling so negative about the whole immigration situation as it seems very hard to prove our relationship is legitimate. We just want to be prepared for everything. My wife has already decided to move back with me but I know deep down she won't be happy without her friends and family and her job. Are we allowed to apply again. Me personally don't even want to move to Canada anymore. I just want to be with the wife but it sure is very challenging for her to quit on her stable job and the life she lived

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I am just wondering what happens if they refuse you on hearing? I been feeling so negative about the whole immigration situation as it seems very hard to prove our relationship is legitimate. We just want to be prepared for everything. My wife has already decided to move back with me but I know deep down she won't be happy without her friends and family and her job. Are we allowed to apply again. Me personally don't even want to move to Canada anymore. I just want to be with the wife but it sure is very challenging for her to quit on her stable job and the life she lived
Hi there - we've all been where you are right now - feeling this way. Hang in there. You're hearing is in February right? Did you get a lawyer? If so, your lawyer should be able to help with preparing you for the hearing and giving you support and some idea of how it will go. Did you order your case notes? This you should do right away to see what the concerns were. If you have a lawyer they would have ordered the notes, so ask for a copy. Your evidence should address all the concerns from case notes and any additional areas your lawyer may suggest.

Yes, it's an emotionally exhausting experience. You've gone through this much. Push forward a little more. Do the hearing. Get as prepared as you can. Get evidence together to address any concerns. Go over your notes and your history. Keep taking your steps forward.

It is not easy, and you've battled this far. Keep pushing forward.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hi there - we've all been where you are right now - feeling this way. Hang in there. You're hearing is in February right? Did you get a lawyer? If so, your lawyer should be able to help with preparing you for the hearing and giving you support and some idea of how it will go. Did you order your case notes? This you should do right away to see what the concerns were. If you have a lawyer they would have ordered the notes, so ask for a copy. Your evidence should address all the concerns from case notes and any additional areas your lawyer may suggest.

Yes, it's an emotionally exhausting experience. You've gone through this much. Push forward a little more. Do the hearing. Get as prepared as you can. Get evidence together to address any concerns. Go over your notes and your history. Keep taking your steps forward.

It is not easy, and you've battled this far. Keep pushing forward.
Hello thank you for your kind words. Struggles have been very real and nothing seems to be making the stress go away. At this point I don't even know what our future looks like. To answer your question yes we have received our notes and have appointed lawyer from matkowsky lawyer firm. Just very demotivated and feeling low especially thinking about everything that my wife has to go through. Yes hearing is in February.

So what if they refuse are we allowed to apply again?

Hope God gives all of us strength and patience to face these difficulties with a strong heart.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello thank you for your kind words. Struggles have been very real and nothing seems to be making the stress go away. At this point I don't even know what our future looks like. To answer your question yes we have received our notes and have appointed lawyer from matkowsky lawyer firm. Just very demotivated and feeling low especially thinking about everything that my wife has to go through. Yes hearing is in February.

Hope God gives all of us strength and patience to face these difficulties with a strong heart.
I understand and we also felt the same way. If refused again, yes you can still apply, but please don't think about that right now. Right now concentrate on getting all evidence together from meeting to current, and more proof to answer any of IRCC concerns. Make notes, go over your relationship history and keep going over it until it is in your mind. Ask your lawyer questions if you have and make sure your lawyer goes over a practice run of questioning you. That way if you miss anything the lawyers can point it out to you. Deep breath and one step at a time. Remember you are just going to tell them your story, of how you met, fell in love, decided to marry and what your future goals are. If they ask what you will do if they refuse you - then you say you will fight the decision and continue fighting until you are together. You are not alone, we are here to support you. This too shall pass.

Reactions: Pryncess99

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

I can confirm, my partner and I felt really demotivated. We weren’t even sure that we will go because we didn’t believe we had any chance to change their mind about our case. Then we talked to our IAD officer, she was really nice and inspired us to fight. She helped us a lot to prepare, because we didn’t have any money for a lawyer. We just started digging our emails, social media, chats with friends and family, pictures, receipts, online orders, medical statements, taxi orders, bank statements. Everything we could find we included in one big document and sent it before the hearing. It turned out to be around 300 pages including bank statements. The good thing is that there’s no limit when you submit proofs for your hearing so you can send as much as you wish. Of course I wouldn’t send every Facebook conversation with your wife but you still can send a lot. You can make some sort of timeline and provide some proofs for every month/every other month. In our case it was important to show some proofs of every month of cohabitation, so I made a timeline and tried to find something for every month. Just imagine that you’re a detective, and you need to prove that there’s a strong connection between two people. Just don’t give up

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Be hopeful my friend and never give up. I have been in this for 15yrs, lost 2 IAD appeals then went to federal court and win. Only medicals weeks ago. so nvr give up, u will definitely pull through as long as your marriage is genuine. best wishes.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I don’t know what to share. So I will just post most important updates, if you need more information, click on my nickname.
Common-law, Russia-Ontario
Warsaw VO
Submitted October 2019
Refused September 2020 because they didn’t believe we were a common-law union
Won appeal (ADR conference) May 2021
Got the notice of decision on the next day after the conference
App was sent for digitization Oct 6th 2021
App was reopened by Warsaw Dec 22th 2021
Thanks for replying.. my vo is also warsaw. I won appeal in October 2021.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Thanks for replying.. my vo is also warsaw. I won appeal in October 2021.
So yes, you can check my timeline to imagine how much time it takes for Warsaw to finalize files. But there were two more appealed cases from Warsaw, one was from March 2021 and another was from June, they have been finalized long time ago. There’s just us from May left.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hi Peeps
I checked my ecas and it said they sent out instructions for a medical request but I haven’t received anything from them. Where would they have sent them too?

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi Peeps
I checked my ecas and it said they sent out instructions for a medical request but I haven’t received anything from them. Where would they have sent them too?
This is great! Congratulations! Check GCKey, it should be there or will be there soon.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Thanks. I don’t have a gckey account and I don’t know how to make one. Why don’t they email me?
But how did you receive previous updates before the refusal? Do you have a representative or lawyer? You should definitely figure this out! I think there might be not only medical but also other requests for you on GCKey.