+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
After 6 months, your file has been reopened. We won January 2020 and still nothing. This process is crazy.
I'm so sorry the process is indeed a crazy one. Our appeal was originally scheduled for February then it was postponed 3 more times by IAD before we finally had it in June. I did contact my MP a couple of times they just finally responded last week. I haven't heard back from them though. I just feel bad for our daughter who kept saying her daddy is gone.
I know it will come through for you as well.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Medical Request: Nov 22/21
Medical Done: Dec 13/21 in Accra
Medical Passed: Dec 18/21 on GCKEY
Oh....great news.
Plz I would like to know if after uploading your forms( that's the medical and Police certificate) did you submit these original documents to VAC immediately? Because my lawyer is asking me to submit these original copy immediately.
Secondly, can my lawyer upload my documents on the given website without having access to my online service account.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Oh....great news.
Plz I would like to know if after uploading your forms( that's the medical and Police certificate) did you submit these original documents to VAC immediately? Because my lawyer is asking me to submit these original copy immediately.
Secondly, can my lawyer upload my documents on the given website without having access to my online service account.
My husband letter said to submit original documents to VAC. I believe that would be the police certificate and the forms that need an original signature.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Some good news I call IRCC today the agent said as of tomorrow the 22nd December they are open to take all calls to give us information for our files.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Some good news I call IRCC today the agent said as of tomorrow the 22nd December they are open to take all calls to give us information for our files.
This is great news but once the file is being process outside of Canada there is not much information they can give....apparently. Thanks for the update. We are still waiting for New York VO to reopen our file. Guess we have to wait until next year.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi and Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
This is great news but once the file is being process outside of Canada there is not much information they can give....apparently. Thanks for the update. We are still waiting for New York VO to reopen our file. Guess we have to wait until next year.
I agree it also mean they will be working on our files too, praying for speedy process we can reunite with our family as Trudeau request hope it come into effect now not later.

Reactions: ginabrigi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. I just want to let you know that literally 2 days ago after watching a silly Christmas romcom I cried myself to sleep. Everyone there was happy and I wasn’t. I thought this day will never come, and that my fate is very unfortunate. Today I got the good news. I must say that the timing of this update is not good for several personal reasons and I will have to postpone the medical exam, but I’m just so happy to see the progress. Please don’t give up! You’re next!