+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ecas and GcKeys are both open; waiting for the request to send updated documents and medical.

Original application submitted - July 4, 2018
Denied - July 2019
Appealed and won - January 4, 2021
File reopened on GCKeys - January 4, 2022
Ecas reopened - January 5, 2022
Medical -
Schedule A -
Police clearance -
PPR-
COPR -

There is hope....FINALLY!
Congratulations Alexis! Finally it’s your turn!!!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ecas and GcKeys are both open; waiting for the request to send updated documents and medical.

Original application submitted - July 4, 2018
Denied - July 2019
Appealed and won - January 4, 2021
File reopened on GCKeys - January 4, 2022
Ecas reopened - January 5, 2022
Medical -
Schedule A -
Police clearance -
PPR-
COPR -

There is hope....FINALLY!
You probably already knew it, but I recommend to check available clinics to do the medical asap. When I started to check options in my area I found out that you need to wait for at least one month to have an exam. I waited a few days to book my appointment and the wait became longer for 2 weeks. Insane.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
You probably already knew it, but I recommend to check available clinics to do the medical asap. When I started to check options in my area I found out that you need to wait for at least one month to have an exam. I waited a few days to book my appointment and the wait became longer for 2 weeks. Insane.
I will speak with my husband, thank you very much for the advice.

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
We won our Appeal on May 12, 2021 - almost 8 mths ago now and still nothing. This is unacceptable! (August 2019 application)

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello All Good People.

My hearing is coming soon.

I was just wondering if people who have already attended hearing can give us some sample questions that they were asked. We are confident but still with Canadian Immigration we never know. We want to be prepared so please anyone would like to share their full hearing questions or experience. Much appreciated.

One more question are there any page limits while sending the evidence before hearing?

Also I wish speedy process for everyone who is going through this immigration hurdle.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello All Good People.

My hearing is coming soon.

I was just wondering if people who have already attended hearing can give us some sample questions that they were asked. We are confident but still with Canadian Immigration we never know. We want to be prepared so please anyone would like to share their full hearing questions or experience. Much appreciated.

One more question are there any page limits while sending the evidence before hearing?

Also I wish speedy process for everyone who is going through this immigration hurdle.

Thanks in advance
Search back through this forum you will find a list of questions others have posted. You can also read previous IAD cases, that are similar to yours on Canlii.org. Good luck.

Questions are also based on the reason for your appeal ie. details about your marriage, how well you know each other and families. Your wedding, who attended. But do your research on previous cases on Canlii.org.

P william

Oct 23, 2019
does any one knows how long it takes the visa office after they recieve back your file to finish off your application? my package was sent to them over 1 month to finish off my file in port of spain :(