+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Bashir@2021

Feb 27, 2021
Thanks for your reply how did go about it sir please did you use a lawyer please can you guide me or how can I contact you to give more information

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Heyy
Yes i won appeal dec 2020, when i called IAD jan 2020 they confirmed my file was sent to CPCM. However 7 months after my file got reopened and i found out it was at LVO!? I dont know what the process is if it was sent to LVO from CPCM??

I really hope the best for you guys i can understand the pain. 5.5 years in this process and its finally over. Your time will come to
Thank you for the update, we are all very happy for you and hope our turn will come soon. The wait is a killer.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Good morning I wanted to share my stories and I need advice and recommendations, I did a sponsorship application for my in January 2020 and we waited for 18 months before the requested for an interview, and my wife went for the interview 2 days ago but unfortunately our application was refuse the officer said the relationship did not look genuine and committed and the marriage certificate is not legal presently me and my wife are going a lot of depression right now and emotionally depressed, and I tried to call some lawyers to seek for help they telling us to pay $7000 to help us pursue the appeal case please someone on the platform should come to our aid we need help is it ok to appeal the case or do a fresh application then how long will the appeal case goes thanks
How can you get a certified marriage certificate to show IAD that its real? Don't think about a lawyer right now. Wait for IRCC to send you the refusal letter and the form for you to complete and submit requesting an appeal. After you send that form back you will receive something call the "Blue Book". That is a copy of all your files you submitted to IAD, along with additional information regarding why they refused you. I think you just need additional proof that your marriage is real. Try to find an immigration consultant instead of an immigration attorney, their fees are much lower. Good luck!!

Reactions: ginabrigi

sandy751

Oct 1, 2021
on september 1, ecas online tool it showed decision made for my inland spousal sponsorship for both the sponsor and Principal applicant.
Yesterday i called the call center they told me that information on file is different and changed on 10august even my mailing address from quebec to ontario.
after much discussion, they told me that it was data mix up and an error on their part.
one agent told me that pr is granted to principal applicant and application for pr card is in process.
but now they are refusing to give any information about file, I have no idea whom they give pr.
what should i do in this situation, how to proceed furthur.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
@kalpanaT @sandy751 I don’t understand how your questions have any correlation to this thread. The thread is for already refused applicants who are going through the appeal process or looking for advice on that. @kalpanaT unfortunately delays can happen on every step of the way, there’s nothing you can do about it. So just wait. @sandy751 send an email or webform to your visa office, never rely on the call centre info. They are not trustworthy.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —
I think you are in the wrong group

Reactions: Pryncess99

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello, please I need help. My spouse PPR letter came in with an old address that was changed by the lawyer… well, obviously he didn’t. The letter says

” please allow a few hours before any connecting flight or other travel to your final destination. As the immigration procedure are done at your initial place of arrival.”

My question is: Can he get his PR/ do the immigration procedure from Ontario because that’s where we live? The address on the PPR is Medicine, Hat Alberta. So what can we do about this? Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, please I need help. My spouse PPR letter came in with an old address that was changed by the lawyer… well, obviously he didn’t. The letter says

” please allow a few hours before any connecting flight or other travel to your final destination. As the immigration procedure are done at your initial place of arrival.”

My question is: Can he get his PR/ do the immigration procedure from Ontario because that’s where we live? The address on the PPR is Medicine, Hat Alberta. So what can we do about this? Thanks
Yes, irrelevant. Update address with cbsa during landing process.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Good morning All,

I've been calling the automated system for months now and it has always told me that my application was received on July 4, 2018. For the past two days (using the same UCI and application number) the recording tells me that based on the information I entered they cannot find my application.

Asked to be transferred to an agent; after waiting for 28 minutes, he told me he cannot give me any information as my call is not pertaining to Afghans nor is it an urgent matter...so annoyed.

Has this happened to anyone. I'm crossing fingers that my file was transferred back to New York or another VO outside of Canada. Any feedback.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Heyy
Yes i won appeal dec 2020, when i called IAD jan 2020 they confirmed my file was sent to CPCM. However 7 months after my file got reopened and i found out it was at LVO!? I dont know what the process is if it was sent to LVO from CPCM??

I really hope the best for you guys i can understand the pain. 5.5 years in this process and its finally over. Your time will come to
How did you find out your file was reopened?

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Good morning All,

I've been calling the automated system for months now and it has always told me that my application was received on July 4, 2018. For the past two days (using the same UCI and application number) the recording tells me that based on the information I entered they cannot find my application.

Asked to be transferred to an agent; after waiting for 28 minutes, he told me he cannot give me any information as my call is not pertaining to Afghans nor is it an urgent matter...so annoyed.

Has this happened to anyone. I'm crossing fingers that my file was transferred back to New York or another VO outside of Canada. Any feedback.
Once your application was finalized after a while and it will be removed from the system. You can try to enter your information in ECAS. I think it won't appear too.
I faced same issue before that ECAS cannot find my file but once the file reopen, it will show up again.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Once your application was finalized after a while and it will be removed from the system. You can try to enter your information in ECAS. I think it won't appear too.
I faced same issue before that ECAS cannot find my file but once the file reopen, it will show up again.
Ok, thank you very much. We've been waiting since January 2021 for our file to reopen. I'm praying hard that it was transferred back to New York as my husband is in the US. Thanks again for responding.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Ok, thank you very much. We've been waiting since January 2021 for our file to reopen. I'm praying hard that it was transferred back to New York as my husband is in the US. Thanks again for responding.
Our file has been reopened since last Sep, however, no more update after last Nov's document's request. Now, it has been over 1 year. My file is stuck in CPC-M.