+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I assume their file was sent to London directly.
I don’t understand why this part of the process isn’t the same for every appealed case. It seems like our file is stuck at CPC Mississauga. We were told that every case goes to Mississauga first, but then I see some files reopened much earlier than others. Our cases should be their priority! We were wrongfully refused and now have to wait even longer than recently applied applicants. I saw a post yesterday where one applicant from April 2021 got PPR and said “hurrah finally”. Oh really, finally??? They managed to proceed the case from April 2021, but not my appealed case from May 2021 where everything is basically done except few updated forms and, well, medical. Unfair and wrong.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I don’t understand why this part of the process isn’t the same for every appealed case. It seems like our file is stuck at CPC Mississauga. We were told that every case goes to Mississauga first, but then I see some files reopened much earlier than others. Our cases should be their priority! We were wrongfully refused and now have to wait even longer than recently applied applicants. I saw a post yesterday where one applicant from April 2021 got PPR and said “hurrah finally”. Oh really, finally??? They managed to proceed the case from April 2021, but not my appealed case from May 2021 where everything is basically done except few updated forms and, well, medical. Unfair and wrong.
I asked if her file was sent to Mississauga as one of her previous post said the file was sent to CPC-M. Anyhow it really doesn't matter. I'm as fed up as you are. We won in January so I'm praying they will re-open our file soon. Apparently her case was won in December 2020.

I emailed the PM office who sent my email to IRCC Minister. I'm just getting bounced around. I was very candid and explained the mental trauma we are all experiencing. My husband may not be in a war torn country but they should still be trying reunite us as quickly as possible.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I asked if her file was sent to Mississauga as one of her previous post said the file was sent to CPC-M. Anyhow it really doesn't matter. I'm as fed up as you are. We won in January so I'm praying they will re-open our file soon. Apparently her case was won in December 2020.

I emailed the PM office who sent my email to IRCC Minister. I'm just getting bounced around. I was very candid and explained the mental trauma we are all experiencing. My husband may not be in a war torn country but they should still be trying reunite us as quickly as possible.
I sent a web form on Sep 9th and haven't got any response yet.
In the mid of Aug, I sent a request of ATIP and still no response.
I asked some consultants and they told me that they are not responding any case is not priority.
I don't think my local mp would help me anything rather than sending a request email. Everything is messed up in my life now.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I sent a web form on Sep 9th and haven't got any response yet.
In the mid of Aug, I sent a request of ATIP and still no response.
I asked some consultants and they told me that they are not responding any case is not priority.
I don't think my local mp would help me anything rather than sending a request email. Everything is messed up in my life now.
Our MP hasn't been helpful at all. He gets the same standard responses.

Reactions: ginabrigi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Our MP hasn't been helpful at all. He gets the same standard responses.
Our mp finished his partying after the election and finally got back to us saying that they are not allowed to contact immigration offices before October 1st. I have no idea if it’s true and what tf it means. We contacted him a month ago, and his office promised to get an update asap. Now they say they can’t get any update. Such a joke.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Our mp finished his partying after the election and finally got back to us saying that they are not allowed to contact immigration offices before October 1st. I have no idea if it’s true and what tf it means. We contacted him a month ago, and his office promised to get an update asap. Now they say they can’t get any update. Such a joke.
This whole process is a joke.
I feel so helpless and loss energy to continue this life.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020

Heyy
Yes i won appeal dec 2020, when i called IAD jan 2020 they confirmed my file was sent to CPCM. However 7 months after my file got reopened and i found out it was at LVO!? I dont know what the process is if it was sent to LVO from CPCM??

I really hope the best for you guys i can understand the pain. 5.5 years in this process and its finally over. Your time will come to

Reactions: Alexis1971

Bashir@2021

Feb 27, 2021
Good morning I wanted to share my stories and I need advice and recommendations, I did a sponsorship application for my in January 2020 and we waited for 18 months before the requested for an interview, and my wife went for the interview 2 days ago but unfortunately our application was refuse the officer said the relationship did not look genuine and committed and the marriage certificate is not legal presently me and my wife are going a lot of depression right now and emotionally depressed, and I tried to call some lawyers to seek for help they telling us to pay $7000 to help us pursue the appeal case please someone on the platform should come to our aid we need help is it ok to appeal the case or do a fresh application then how long will the appeal case goes thanks

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Good morning I wanted to share my stories and I need advice and recommendations, I did a sponsorship application for my in January 2020 and we waited for 18 months before the requested for an interview, and my wife went for the interview 2 days ago but unfortunately our application was refuse the officer said the relationship did not look genuine and committed and the marriage certificate is not legal presently me and my wife are going a lot of depression right now and emotionally depressed, and I tried to call some lawyers to seek for help they telling us to pay $7000 to help us pursue the appeal case please someone on the platform should come to our aid we need help is it ok to appeal the case or do a fresh application then how long will the appeal case goes thanks
Don’t do fresh application go and win it in the appeal if your case is genuine.
I was refused in September and have been accepted at IAD looking forward to getting it resolved in ADR.