+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
We need to speak up. Please guys. We cant keep suffering like this. This is not fair and clearly IRCC doesnt give any shits about our mental health.
A petition or protest whatever it takes.
Your Medical is done on 10 August ? Mine was done on 28 Aug Updated on 2 Sept on website ! We are also axiuosly waiting for PPR .. its been 3 weeks now .. Let me know if thing movement on your side .. Thanks

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Your Medical is done on 10 August ? Mine was done on 28 Aug Updated on 2 Sept on website ! We are also axiuosly waiting for PPR .. its been 3 weeks now .. Let me know if thing movement on your side .. Thanks
My medical was cleared on aug 20. If in 30 days you dont hear anything send an inquiry to your VO. I sent an inquiry this week.

Reactions: Azaad Alfaaz

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Wow thats great. Hope they will consider phone call due to this network issue. Did u get ur results right away? Thanks
My husband attended from Nigeria on the phone due to the network instability there. Our virtual hearing lasted almost 7 hours and we were given the decision at the conclusion. That was January 15/21….and nothing since

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
My husband attended from Nigeria on the phone due to the network instability there. Our virtual hearing lasted almost 7 hours and we were given the decision at the conclusion. That was January 15/21….and nothing since
Omg thats crazy long waiting. Did you guys follow up as to where is your process now?

Reactions: ginabrigi

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
So guys I spoke to someone from spousal advocates group.. she said what could help would be testimonials, written stories that can be shared

kaur1172

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi Peeps,

I am looking for a little help from canada visa forum community on my case. Right now I am applying for my husband's application in Sposoring spouse within Canada.

He holds an international student visa. and got a study permit renewed twice. The most recent study permit was renewed in Dec 2020.
But did not attend school this time. Then we got married in May 2021. I am working on his Open work Permit application. On the Document CheckList imm 5556, Am I supposed to check box saying
"If You a Student" Provide proof of your academic standing: letter from institutional registrar and/or photocopies of transcipts from your last two periods of study.
OR
could I provide. "Letter of completion" of his previous program which completed in Jun 2020.

Thanks for helping

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Guys my husband got his ppr. I pray from the bottom of my heart for all of you. Good luck to everyone. Hope you all reunite with your spouse soon.
Congratulation. At least there is some movement in the LONDO office.
What about CPC-M?
Sep 2020 is still waiting for the update.