ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I know it’s frustrating. I pray you get a good news soon as well
Thank you for your kind words. I’m really glad for you! Your case gives me so much hope. I’m also impressed by the way you communicate with Warsaw. This part where they just can’t say NO to you haha

Reactions: JKay

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
After constant webform every week. We finally got a passport request today. Please how long does it it take for passport return with the visa?
Congrats! We are near the end as well. Hopefully not too much longer.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
So we won our appeal feb 2021 we have contacted Mississauga immigration they said our file is in transit to Rabat immigration since like March we been trying to contact Rabat but they only got back to us once they said the same thing file is in transit since March Monday I spoke to my MP he got back to me today with the same info file is in transit how long does it take a file to get to Rabat from Mississauga ? I am a letter carrier to my knowledge it takes about 2-4 weeks to send something overseas does any of you have the same issue ? Thank you

Reactions: WBC

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
So we won our appeal feb 2021 we have contacted Mississauga immigration they said our file is in transit to Rabat immigration since like March we been trying to contact Rabat but they only got back to us once they said the same thing file is in transit since March Monday I spoke to my MP he got back to me today with the same info file is in transit how long does it take a file to get to Rabat from Mississauga ? I am a letter carrier to my knowledge it takes about 2-4 weeks to send something overseas does any of you have the same issue ? Thank you
Same issue with us - won appeal early Feb. 2021, Decision given the same day and filed with IRCC within 2 days thereafter. We had previously been told our file was transferred to outland visa office, which was confirmed by our MP's office. Our solicitor contacted outland visa office and found that information to be incorrect, outland visa office indicated the file was still here. A further follow-up with MP's office this weeks shows that our file is actually still here in Mississauga.... 6 months after receiving approval. The only explanation given...Mississauga is experiencing backlog due to Covid.

Covid is the convenient excuse now for all delays (even though we all experienced delays before Covid).

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Same issue with us - won appeal early Feb. 2021, Decision given the same day and filed with IRCC within 2 days thereafter. We had previously been told our file was transferred to outland visa office, which was confirmed by our MP's office. Our solicitor contacted outland visa office and found that information to be incorrect, outland visa office indicated the file was still here. A further follow-up with MP's office this weeks shows that our file is actually still here in Mississauga.... 6 months after receiving approval. The only explanation given...Mississauga is experiencing backlog due to Covid.

Covid is the convenient excuse now for all delays (even though we all experienced delays before Covid).
I am sorry to hear I hope we all hear something soon :)

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Application received -Oct 28, 2019
Decision made (rejected)- Oct 26, 2020
Started Appeal-Nov 2020
Won appeal-June 15th 2021
Pre-arrival letter July 20, 2021
Passport request Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations am so happy for you..
Can you please check your dates because as far as I understand full hearing takes a year plus to get a court date, you are blessed.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019

The IRCC agent was so funny, I called earlier this week and I said as I can see from the GCMS note I ordered, no update note on the file since last Nov. The agent told me that you cannot determine whether VO looks your file by the note. Sometimes, they look your file but won't leave the notes there. And I ask him whether eligibility assessment start or not and he said not yet. He also said due to COVID, it is normal for the delay.
COVID is a really good excuse for them. I really doubt just to review a reopened file, why this is so hard for them.