+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
This Process has completely turned my life upside down. Ircc gives you a ray of hope and then disappear for a couple of months. It's pathetic and ridiculous and it should not take this long to reunite families and give Canadians the right to be with their spouse.
They just come up with new things every time I feel OK we're almost there we're done something else comes up it's ruining my mental health. I do not desire to do anything because it kills me inside to not be with my husband. They have ruined 6 years of our marriage by keeping us apart and now they r using COVID as a easy way out. Bastards. I just want to cry and scream.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
This Process has completely turned my life upside down. Ircc gives you a ray of hope and then disappear for a couple of months. It's pathetic and ridiculous and it should not take this long to reunite families and give Canadians the right to be with their spouse.
They just come up with new things every time I feel OK we're almost there we're done something else comes up it's ruining my mental health. I do not desire to do anything because it kills me inside to not be with my husband. They have ruined 6 years of our marriage by keeping us apart and now they r using COVID as a easy way out. Bastards. I just want to cry and scream.
We are all feeling your pain. My kids are growing up without my husband, I feel bad for them and there is nothing I can do. It doesn't matter how many email, tweets I send. No one at IRCC is listening to me. I'm sorry you're going through this but people hold on.

• Sad
Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
I think it maybe worthwhile to do a peaceful protest, considering it’s close to elections. If the government is able to bring 20000 refugees with no issues, surely they can help all of us that are waiting to be united with our families. Especially for the people that have already won their appeal!

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I think it maybe worthwhile to do a peaceful protest, considering it’s close to elections. If the government is able to bring 20000 refugees with no issues, surely they can help all of us that are waiting to be united with our families. Especially for the people that have already won their appeal!
I think its due. We should speak up or else Couples and families are just gonna keep suffering like this we need to speak up for our rights. If they can sympathize with refugees and bring them into this country without hassle then we are citizens of this country and have been paying our taxes and doing our part and it's high time they start doing their part for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
It completely ruined my health already :(

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Exactly we should protest enough is enough

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Guys, have you seen the news that Ontario is going to pause the reopening plan indefinitely which means CPC-M has the reason again that they short of the people to process the application. That's a really nightmare.
If your processing center cannot process the case why don't transfer to somewhere else they can!

• Wow
Reactions: ginabrigi

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Guys, have you seen the news that Ontario is going to pause the reopening plan indefinitely which means CPC-M has the reason again that they short of the people to process the application. That's a really nightmare.
If your processing center cannot process the case why don't transfer to somewhere else they can!
It’s not like they have to be in office to process applications, they can work from home. Honestly this is fucked up!!

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
It’s not like they have to be in office to process applications, they can work from home. Honestly this is fucked up!!
In fact, they could. However, all the sponsorship application is paper base application which need VO to process it with the actual paper work beside them. Therefore, they cannot work from home to process it. BUT, all the winning appeal case documents are submitted by online and they can process it even work from home. They just use this as excuse to be lazy.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hey guys
I have a question if someone can help me out. We had our hearing on July 28 and won our hearing. Our file was transferred to CPC-M.
I go to check my application today on Ecas and I’m not able to log on.
Yesterday I was able to get on but not today. I tried to call IRCC and the agent was refusing to tell me anything. Is this normal that you cant access your application after its transferred to CPC-M?

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hey guys
I have a question if someone can help me out. We had our hearing on July 28 and won our hearing. Our file was transferred to CPC-M.
I go to check my application today on Ecas and I’m not able to log on.
Yesterday I was able to get on but not today. I tried to call IRCC and the agent was refusing to tell me anything. Is this normal that you cant access your application after its transferred to CPC-M?
You can not check on ECAS because your file was refused for a long time and ECAS will close that access automatically. After your file reopen, you will have the access to ECAS as well.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
My husband was told to do a sputum test when he gave his medical examination back on June 30 and then they told him that he had to get a 2nd xray 3 months from thr first xray.
Yesterday we got an email which said the following:
As confirmed by the panel physician, You have been scheduled for Canadian further medical assessment against date 29th Sep 2021 at 8:30 am

Is this just a confirmation for the 2nd X-ray that's what they mean by the medical assessment right? I mean I hope that's what it means this is nothing to worry about is it?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
My husband was told to do a sputum test when he gave his medical examination back on June 30 and then they told him that he had to get a 2nd xray 3 months from thr first xray.
Yesterday we got an email which said the following:
As confirmed by the panel physician, You have been scheduled for Canadian further medical assessment against date 29th Sep 2021 at 8:30 am

Is this just a confirmation for the 2nd X-ray that's what they mean by the medical assessment right? I mean I hope that's what it means this is nothing to worry about is it?
looks like a reminder...