+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
we got medical request June 02 and submitted it June 04,medical passed June 29 and PPR July 02 COPR July 28.
I assume all your medical and other requests were sent from local office Colombo Sri Lanka right?
All the file in CPC-M are stuck now.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Am

S

Am seeing lots of application January February March receiving DM and PR I don't understand why they are not working on appeal case that waiting for long periods of time
If the case is not reopen one, they are all processed in the local office. As I know, all the local offices are still working now. And also there are some reopen cases were sent to local office to process which I assume that CPC-M are full of these case and they cannot handle them anymore.
Luckily, all these cases are in local office are under the process and those ones in the CPC-M are stuck. Unluckily, I am one of the one in the CPC-M.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
If the case is not reopen one, they are all processed in the local office. As I know, all the local offices are still working now. And also there are some reopen cases were sent to local office to process which I assume that CPC-M are full of these case and they cannot handle them anymore.
Luckily, all these cases are in local office are under the process and those ones in the CPC-M are stuck. Unluckily, I am one of the one in the CPC-M.
in the same boat....my case stuck in CPC-M office. My MP is ignoring my emails. I'm stressed from work, IRCC , covid, its too much.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
in the same boat....my case stuck in CPC-M office. My MP is ignoring my emails. I'm stressed from work, IRCC , covid, its too much.
Actually, I don't think MP would help a lot. I contact them before and what they can just send a email to IRCC to get the update status which can been seen from GCMS note. It might be possible that some MP are willing to offer more help than just send a regular email but not mine. The lady taking over my local MP's office just advise me that never compare timeline with others cause each case is different and let me wait...

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Actually, I don't think MP would help a lot. I contact them before and what they can just send a email to IRCC to get the update status which can been seen from GCMS note. It might be possible that some MP are willing to offer more help than just send a regular email but not mine. The lady taking over my local MP's office just advise me that never compare timeline with others cause each case is different and let me wait...
Thats correct, my MP office just send emails asking for updates. Just received an update today stating the obvious, Covid is causing delays in CPC-M.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Thats correct, my MP office just send emails asking for updates. Just received an update today stating the obvious, Covid is causing delays in CPC-M.
I contacted my MP since beginning March they ask for info I sent what they want until now nothing I sent few emails asking update not even one reply I think this is ridiculous, the wait is not easy, imagine they without their family how will they feel☹

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hello all
I need help. I never sponsor my first wife. I got divorce n now I have my second wife. I applied for sponsorship of my 2nd wife in 2020. In my ecas sPONSOR side GOT DEcision made in february2020. declaration of divorce of my first wife already submitted to IRCC.
Now after long time on august 3rd 2021.
they are asking divorce decree ( on the top of the letter there was my new wife name) its means they are asking divorce decree for me ( sponsor) or for my new wife? Plz help me i have only 1 month to submit the doc. I am very confused n stressed now...
Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello all
I need help. I never sponsor my first wife. I got divorce n now I have my second wife. I applied for sponsorship of my 2nd wife in 2020. In my ecas sPONSOR side GOT DEcision made in february2020. declaration of divorce of my first wife already submitted to IRCC.
they are asking divorce decree ( on the top of the letter there was my new wife name) its means they are asking divorce decree for me ( sponsor) or for my new wife? Plz help me i have only 1 month to submit the doc. I am very confused n stressed now...
Thank you.
Almost certainly sponsor's divorce decree. Has your wife ever been married before? If not, that makes the answer pretty obvious.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Almost certainly sponsor's divorce decree. Has your wife ever been married before? If not, that makes the answer pretty obvious.
Hello all
Thank you.
Send both just to be on the safe side. I am assuming your current wife was married before, if yes, then send her decree along with yours.

I submitted my decree and my husband's as we were both married before.

Reactions: armoured