+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Good day everyone my first time on this platform, my file was reopened on March 3rd 2020 they ask for representative form in November since them complete silence is there anyone in the same time frame.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi brother's and sisters hope you all well. I have one question .my spouse sponsor application is refused on 14 April2021. My lower re appeal which I got acnowlgment latter .thy said you must be sumer all document s within120. Please let me know if I sumet all document. How long to take to win apeal ? What the whole process please anyone let me know thank you beat regards...

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Good day everyone my first time on this platform, my file was reopened on March 3rd 2020 they ask for representative form in November since them complete silence is there anyone in the same time frame.
Hello There
Our file was reopened on Sep 2020 and received additional document request on November and since then nothing has been updated.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Am
Hello There
Our file was reopened on Sep 2020 and received additional document request on November and since then nothing has been updated.
S
Hello There
Am seeing lots of application January February March receiving DM and PR I don't understand why they are not working on appeal case that waiting for long periods of time

lambo1234

Apr 17, 2017
Hi guys,

I have silently been following this forum for awhile and I just wanted to add my timeline here for reference.
Application submitted: May 2017
Application refused: July 2019
Appeal won : August 2020
File reopened Colombo Sri Lanka: January 2021
ADR: January 2021
Medicals : June 2021
PPR and prearrival : July 2021

we had our MP involved, I don’t know if it helped much but I would request her to check on our file monthly. I was suffering from severe anxiety and depression because of this process. My MP submitted a request for urgent processing on our behalf ( again, not sure if it helped). We also have amazing lawyers who requested updates constantly on our behalf. This has been the toughest journey of my life and I pray for all of you still waiting for updates. Trust me your time will come and things will change in a glimpse.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi brother's and sisters hope you all well. I have one question .my spouse sponsor application is refused on 14 April2021. My lower re appeal which I got acnowlgment latter .thy said you must be sumer all document s within120. Please let me know if I sumet all document. How long to take to win apeal ? What the whole process please anyone let me know thank you beat regards...
Sorry your application was refused. As you are aware Covid has delayed a lot of appeal hearings and processing time. Our application was denied July 2019 First hearing was scheduled for March 2020 but was cancelled due to Covid and rescheduled in September 2020 and second hearing November 2020. We had two hearings because we ran out of time during the first hearing. We won our appeal in January 2021 and is still waiting for our file to reopen. Good luck with your case.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi guys,

I have silently been following this forum for awhile and I just wanted to add my timeline here for reference.

we had our MP involved, I don’t know if it helped much but I would request her to check on our file monthly. I was suffering from severe anxiety and depression because of this process. My MP submitted a request for urgent processing on our behalf ( again, not sure if it helped). We also have amazing lawyers who requested updates constantly on our behalf. This has been the toughest journey of my life and I pray for all of you still waiting for updates. Trust me your time will come and things will change in a glimpse.
This is awesome!!! Congratulations! You made it!

Reactions: lambo1234

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hi guys,

Congratulations happy to see appeal case getting PR

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Hi guys,

Wow, congrats!!

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Hi guys,

curious what date did you submit the medical and received the PPR?