+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Yes we did. This was back then we appealed the decision.
So You received a prior rival letter and then got denied and then you appealed that decision? I already won my appeal got my pre arrival and completed my medical there's no chance of this happening right ?????just curious...

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
After constant webform every week. We finally got a passport request today. Please how long does it it take for passport return with the visa?
Omg this is amazing!!! Congratulations! They didn’t even ask for new forms, just WOW. Regarding your question, I believe it always depends on many factors.

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Omg this is amazing!!! Congratulations! They didn’t even ask for new forms, just WOW. Regarding your question, I believe it always depends on many factors.
Thank you. No they didn’t. Only ask if there’s any changes in circumstance and to report any, within the next 30 days. Like marital status, change of address, changes in health… Then asked to submit passport, 2 passport photo, copy of the letter sent today, and a description page for the passport dimension and getting ready for the trip notes…all in 6 pages.

I wish you the best of luck this week too and others still waiting. It’s quite a journey for everyone. Thank you

Reactions: passenger19

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
After constant webform every week. We finally got a passport request today. Please how long does it it take for passport return with the visa?
Congrats. It depends where you are and transport logistics/how fast the vfs offices are working. Where did they tell you to submit it to, and from where?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Thank you. No they didn’t. Only ask if there’s any changes in circumstance and to report any, within the next 30 days. Like marital status, change of address, changes in health… Then asked to submit passport, 2 passport photo, copy of the letter sent today, and a description page for the passport dimension and getting ready for the trip notes…all in 6 pages.

I wish you the best of luck this week too and others still waiting. It’s quite a journey for everyone. Thank you
This is the first time I’ve seen something like that. I wish you luck! I actually got a reply from Warsaw today! Two weeks ago (or maybe even more) I asked them to help me track the location of the case. After a week of silence I stopped expecting to receive an answer. So this email took me by surprise. According to them our file was sent to Mississauga in the end of May, since then the location hasn’t been updated. After seeing that a PPR can be issued in less than 2 months it’s kinda depressing to know my app is in some dusty box. But I’m trying to stay positive.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks. From Tallinn, Estonia to Warsaw, Poland
Well hard to say since I don't know about estonia - some of the time is just how quickly the visa application centre sends to the visa office, obviously sometimes they group them and only send once or twice a week (it seems).

If you're sending directly by courier to the embassy, won't have that issue anyway. Embassies may also be a bit slower in august, just depends.

But two to four weeks, perhaps, assuming covid hasn't thrown things off again. If you're lucky at the short end of that or a wee bit faster.

Reactions: JKay

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
So You received a prior rival letter and then got denied and then you appealed that decision? I already won my appeal got my pre arrival and completed my medical there's no chance of this happening right ?????just curious...
No, we got a pre-arrival letter while pending of PR to be approved. Then months later PR was not approved. Since then we have won our appeal and submitted all police and medical documents.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
This is the first time I’ve seen something like that. I wish you luck! I actually got a reply from Warsaw today! Two weeks ago (or maybe even more) I asked them to help me track the location of the case. After a week of silence I stopped expecting to receive an answer. So this email took me by surprise. According to them our file was sent to Mississauga in the end of May, since then the location hasn’t been updated. After seeing that a PPR can be issued in less than 2 months it’s kinda depressing to know my app is in some dusty box. But I’m trying to stay positive.
I know it’s frustrating. I pray you get a good news soon as well