+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I called IRCC today and asked for the last note on my file and the agent told me that she cannot give me that information. I need to order the notes....my response was "No I don't". All I need to know is when was the last time someone touched my file. She put me on hold and then informed me that an agent sent CPC-M a message yesterday asking them to re-open my file. I was a bit surprised to hear that. Asked her if my MP had anything to do with it but she did not give me an answer. Anyhow, I think its a small victory so lets see how much longer I need to wait.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I called IRCC today and asked for the last note on my file and the agent told me that she cannot give me that information. I need to order the notes....my response was "No I don't". All I need to know is when was the last time someone touched my file. She put me on hold and then informed me that an agent sent CPC-M a message yesterday asking them to re-open my file. I was a bit surprised to hear that. Asked her if my MP had anything to do with it but she did not give me an answer. Anyhow, I think its a small victory so lets see how much longer I need to wait.
Good for you! That’s great news, AND it’s news period!

Fingers crossed this is followed by more news SOON. It gives me hope for our own file

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Happy to hear. But this call center…sometimes I think they just tell you what you want to hear so you would hang up on them lol.

Reactions: Osama11

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ok, guess what, our file is still at CBSA. After 2,5 months since we were told that CBSA transferred our file for the finalization it’s still there. It’s not even in Mississauga. I’m so done. I should probably start knitting or something to keep my mind off this because I just can’t handle it…I don’t know what to believe anymore. There are at least two people with similar timelines who got their file reopened by Warsaw, and mine is still in Montreal. I’m so lost.

• Wow
Reactions: Lisaexpat

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Ok, guess what, our file is still at CBSA. After 2,5 months since we were told that CBSA transferred our file for the finalization it’s still there. It’s not even in Mississauga. I’m so done. I should probably start knitting or something to keep my mind off this because I just can’t handle it…I don’t know what to believe anymore. There are at least two people with similar timelines who got their file reopened by Warsaw, and mine is still in Montreal. I’m so lost.
It probably was sent to Mississauga already but they just haven't opened it. Our file was sent to Mississauga in January but received in Mississauga in March. We are still waiting for it to be reopened.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
It probably was sent to Mississauga already but they just haven't opened it. Our file was sent to Mississauga in January but received in Mississauga in March. We are still waiting for it to be reopened.
No, it’s said in the last note that it was planned to be sent for the finalization. But nothing about actually sending it.

• Sad
Reactions: Alexis1971