+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Oh I completely agree with you. I was in shock when I saw applicant from July being reopened before my January 2021 file. I emailed my MP, my husband open Web form, everyone is blaming Covid. Its not Covid, its the process. IRCC is still processing applications, the process is just horrible.
They’re going to put the blame on covid for many years.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Oh I completely agree with you. I was in shock when I saw applicant from July being reopened before my January 2021 file. I emailed my MP, my husband open Web form, everyone is blaming Covid. Its not Covid, its the process. IRCC is still processing applications, the process is just horrible.
Still no information here either. This process is the worst managed I’ve ever seen. I see applicants from March getting PPR, and we all are waiting and waiting and waiting. Soon it won’t matter for some of us because all this stress and uncertainty will result in our marriages falling apart. Maybe that’s what they’re counting on

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Still no information here either. This process is the worst managed I’ve ever seen. I see applicants from March getting PPR, and we all are waiting and waiting and waiting. Soon it won’t matter for some of us because all this stress and uncertainty will result in our marriages falling apart. Maybe that’s what they’re counting on
As Citizens we have the right to be living with our spouses. Why they are behaving as if we are bringing in criminals or we're commiting a crime by getting married to people outside of Canada. The priority is not spouse cases anymore spouse cases has never been so difficult as it is now and covid is just an excuse this is ridiculous and I don't even know why this is happening, it's torture.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
As Citizens we have the right to be living with our spouses. Why they are behaving as if we are bringing in criminals or we're commiting a crime by getting married to people outside of Canada. The priority is not spouse cases anymore spouse cases has never been so difficult as it is now and covid is just an excuse this is ridiculous and I don't even know why this is happening, it's torture.
I truly am losing hope

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Some people say that it’s a privilege to live in Canada, that’s why we all have to suffer to get there. But I completely disagree with such statements. I don’t consider this as a privilege but as a right to be with my loved one. And I don’t know why it was made so complicated to bring your partner in Canada. It starts with TRVs: if you are visa exempt, you’re lucky. But if you’re from some place like Russia and have a Canadian partner your chances of getting a TRV are very low. So you have to wait almost two years, go through an absolutely unjust appeal process to be with your partner in this country that you’ve never been to and might not even like when you get there. Why can’t this be less complicated than that? I understand there’s a chance of fraudulent. It’s always there. But what about the rest of us, decent people? Why there’s no a better way for people like us? European countries don’t have such complicated systems. As far as I know even in the States there’s a fiancé visa. There’s also a super visa for parents. I heard it’s easy to get. But parents can overstay too. Why can’t I get at least a month to see what you got there guys? I swear I might not even like it when I get there since I’m so pro European culture. I mean this part when you like to bike a lot, go shopping by foot, use public transport, when you don’t even have a drivers license haha. There probably would be people who disagree with me. Please don’t make me argue, I have no desire for that. I’m just a tired friday whiny here.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Some people say that it’s a privilege to live in Canada, that’s why we all have to suffer to get there. But I completely disagree with such statements. I don’t consider this as a privilege but as a right to be with my loved one. And I don’t know why it was made so complicated to bring your partner in Canada. It starts with TRVs: if you are visa exempt, you’re lucky. But if you’re from some place like Russia and have a Canadian partner your chances of getting a TRV are very low. So you have to wait almost two years, go through an absolutely unjust appeal process to be with your partner in this country that you’ve never been to and might not even like when you get there. Why can’t this be less complicated than that? I understand there’s a chance of fraudulent. It’s always there. But what about the rest of us, decent people? Why there’s no a better way for people like us? European countries don’t have such complicated systems. As far as I know even in the States there’s a fiancé visa. There’s also a super visa for parents. I heard it’s easy to get. But parents can overstay too. Why can’t I get at least a month to see what you got there guys? I swear I might not even like it when I get there since I’m so pro European culture. I mean this part when you like to bike a lot, go shopping by foot, use public transport, when you don’t even have a drivers license haha. There probably would be people who disagree with me. Please don’t make me argue, I have no desire for that. I’m just a tired friday whiny here.
Exactly. Yes there’s a fraudulent possibility, BUT where was the government when our previous relationships (if any) broke up, and for that matter what will they do if these ones end up breaking our hearts? Does the government have a crystal ball and can see into the future? Let us live our lives for crying out loud!!!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Exactly. Yes there’s a fraudulent possibility, BUT where was the government when our previous relationships (if any) broke up, and for that matter what will they do if these ones end up breaking our hearts? Does the government have a crystal ball and can see into the future? Let us live our lives for crying out loud!!!
In my option it doesn’t even have to be a permanent residence visa. It can be something temporary, renewable with an opportunity to work and with the access to medical care. People who move to European countries at first have a temporary residency permit, then they can apply for a permanent one. I know one couple, they just had to show a marriage certificate to immigrate together to an European country. In Canada an international student can bring their partner with them, on an open work permit. But why can’t a Canadian citizen bring their partner on the same conditions? People who defend this cruel system probably don’t know about other options.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I totally agree with u hopefully this torture will end soon

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Yeah, I hear you.The EU system is way EASIER!

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Don't lose hope. Have faith and just know one day you will reunite with your spouse. Maybe visit a place where you both can meet up and just not worry about this for a Couple of days a vacation is always always good to refresh your mind. It doesnt have to be extravagant.
I appreciate your compassion

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
If money is a non issue to you (successful businessperson) or if you got a high paying profession (programmer, electrical engineer, experienced tradesman, aspiring nurse, managing guru, etc ) u most likely like it here.
If you have no skills, no money (like a lot of immigrants think money grow on trees in Canada due to Canadian foreign propaganda machine) ...you will be eaten up by the unskilled labour world and shat out within 3-5 yrs wishing u never applied (.u will also never afford a house here getting by on low wages and live in somebody basement unless your Canadian spouse owns a house and either way tensions will rise once you quit that factory job burned out)

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Basically after going thru hell of getting into Canada, you think hell is over, but hell hath just begun my friends.
(unless of course you have the money or qualifications Canadian market needs-see above)
You will also find the Healthcare system pathetic as compared to countries like Germany, Switzerland, and even Russia and Ukraine.
Hospital wait times exceeding 8 hours, getting a root canal will set u back $1000. Car insurance rates astronomical in major cities like Brampton, Toronto, etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Basically after going thru hell of getting into Canada, you think hell is over, but hell hath just begun my friends.
(unless of course you have the money or qualifications Canadian market needs-see above)
You will also find the Healthcare system pathetic as compared to countries like Germany, Switzerland, and even Russia and Ukraine.
Hospital wait times exceeding 8 hours, getting a root canal will set u back $1000. Car insurance rates astronomical in major cities like Brampton, Toronto, etc
Wow you are so critical of Canada, why are you considering applying for status. Why don't you move to Europe?