ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone,
We are Oct 2019 applicant/sponsor who was refused on ground of marriage not genuine. So we had our hearing for the appeal on June 15th, 2021 and got approved the same day…represented by a lawyer in Canada (fee $3700).

We waited for our online account to be updated, no changes. So we sent a webform on July 17th which was on Saturday. We asked them to please update our account since we won the appeal.
This morning, July 19th, we got this reply.

Thank you for your query.

We have reopened your application and are ready to issue your visa and immigration documents.

We still require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (previously paid and refunded.)
Please send proof of payment / receipt via email.

So does it mean we don’t have to redo medicals or get new pcc? Thanks
Wow that’s amazing!!! Maybe that’s because you sent them the Ukrainian police certificate in September, and it’s valid for a year.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
By the way VO is in Warsaw. Sponsor lives in Canada as a PR.
I have to admit we too raised a webform last Monday to update a new address and ask about our app. No reply yet. May I ask when did you or your lawyer sent the email? We won our appeal on May 5th, what are the odds that our case is being reopened any moment soon…hm.
UPD. Ah Sorry I just reread your message. They replied so quickly!

Last edited:
Reactions: JKay

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I have to admit we too raised a webform last Monday to update a new address and ask about our app. No reply yet. May I ask when did you or your lawyer sent the email? We won our appeal on May 5th, what are the odds that our case is being reopened any moment soon…hm.
We sent the email through webform 2days ago (Saturday) and got reply this morning. I believe we were lucky.
Actually , the lawyer didn’t know we sent a webform. We went rogue on him by using the webform on our own without asking him.
You know you can’t fully rely on this lawyers. You’ll be a sitting duck if you do so.

Regarding the reopening of application, I think that will depend on the case or the officer handling it. Some are nice and others are evil genius. Try to be specific and no long messages…sometimes it annoys them. We asked them in one sentence to update it. I believe you should try again and ask for an update. May be they only focused on changing your address. Good luck friend and everyone waiting for the great news.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We sent the email through webform 2days ago (Saturday) and got reply this morning. I believe we were lucky.
Actually , the lawyer didn’t know we sent a webform. We went rogue on him by using the webform on our own without asking him.
You know you can’t fully rely on this lawyers. You’ll be a sitting duck if you do so.

Regarding the reopening of application, I think that will depend on the case or the officer handling it. Some are nice and others are evil genius. Try to be specific and no long messages…sometimes it annoys them. We asked them in one sentence to update it. I believe you should try again and ask for an update. May be they only focused on changing your address. Good luck friend and everyone waiting for the great news.
Probably the last question haha…Are you now able to see your application on ECAS? I check it once a week since we got the notice of decision, and it keeps telling me that it’s not there. This is because our file is yet to be reopened. But maybe yours is already there.

• Haha

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Probably the last question haha…Are you now able to see your application on ECAS? I check it once a week since we got the notice of decision, and it keeps telling me that it’s not there. This is because our file is yet to be reopened. But maybe yours is already there.
I just checked Gckey and it has been updated now…it wasn’t couple of days ago. So it has changed from refused to:
1. We are reviewing whether you meet the requirements
2. We are processing your background check
3. Feb 13, 2020 you passed the medical exam
4. The additional docs provided have bn uploaded
5. No fingerprints required
6. You do not need interview
7. Your application is in progress

I believe when we pay the RRPR, they will send us the next step. So at this point, they are the one waiting for us to make payment. I hope you get yours soon too.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I just checked Gckey and it has been updated now…it wasn’t couple of days ago. So it has changed from refused to:

I believe when we pay the RRPR, they will send us the next step. So at this point, they are the one waiting for us to make payment. I hope you get yours soon too.
Wow that’s interesting! I just checked my GCKey, and it remains the same. But what about ECAS? Is it working now?

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020

wow congrats. We also have the same update but we need to do medical. Your medical was more than a year ago still they are accepting it? Isnt medical valid for 1 year?

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
wow congrats. We also have the same update but we need to do medical. Your medical was more than a year ago still they are accepting it? Isnt medical valid for 1 year?
Thanks! I think so too. Well, may be the update is not complete. I was surprised too. Let’s see what they’ll come up with after we make that RRPR….congrats to u too!

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
So we got “invitation to pre-arrival service” today. Is that the pre-arrival letter?
Yes it is :)
Btw, following your advice I emailed Warsaw today in the morning. Waiting for a reply. Or at least for some positive actions from their side.