+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
The police certificates only took a couple of days.
This is really nice! I hope they’ll check it right away. In my case I would need to get a Russian certificate, but it could take up to a month to receive, adding some time for the translation from Russian to English. I wish I wouldn’t have to ask IRCC for an extension.

Does anyone know if it’s a bad idea to order the certificate before the actual request?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is really nice! I hope they’ll check it right away. In my case I would need to get a Russian certificate, but it could take up to a month to receive, adding some time for the translation from Russian to English. I wish I wouldn’t have to ask IRCC for an extension.

Does anyone know if it’s a bad idea to order the certificate before the actual request?
In Moscow anyway it takes less than a month, and the translation and notarization shouldn't even take a day.

There's some minor trick i forget - like if you request through the MFC in Moscow it takes longer but you can do it online or at mvd and it's quicker. Again i forget. I think the MFC people told us how to do quicker.

It's so relatively easy (compared to some other countries) you might just do in advance and send to them, if you have to do again later it's only a bit of lost time and the translation cost.

Although it probably just makes sense to wait.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
In Moscow anyway it takes less than a month, and the translation and notarization shouldn't even take a day.

There's some minor trick i forget - like if you request through the MFC in Moscow it takes longer but you can do it online or at mvd and it's quicker. Again i forget. I think the MFC people told us how to do quicker.

It's so relatively easy (compared to some other countries) you might just do in advance and send to them, if you have to do again later it's only a bit of lost time and the translation cost.

Although it probably just makes sense to wait.
Last time I ordered in Saint P. via GosUslugi it took me 3 weeks to receive and a day to translate. But it was pre-covid, so I hope it wouldn’t take longer than it used to take.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Last time I ordered in Saint P. via GosUslugi it took me 3 weeks to receive and a day to translate. But it was pre-covid, so I hope it wouldn’t take longer than it used to take.
Are you in Moscow now? Really worth asking at the MFC, they are usually pretty helpful. And wherever I've been, few lines in early morning.

Reactions: passenger19