+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

retrex

Jul 18, 2021
Hello guys!
We had a significant age difference and different religions and lost our ADR in 2018. Please guide me, what options I have after an unsuccessful ADR? Thank you

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello guys!
We had a significant age difference and different religions and lost our ADR in 2018. Please guide me, what options I have after an unsuccessful ADR? Thank you
You loss ADR in 2018? You should have been given the opportunity to have a full hearing at IAD. Also you can't do much now, the case is too old.

Reactions: ginabrigi

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
It is time-consuming and a hectic process but just want to know if I can re-0pen my file and can win my case .
As Phalos said, Federal Appeal is the next step. I think it would be beneficial in your case to speak to an immigration lawyer to see how strong your case is. The lawyer can look at your case notes and see why you were refused. Also you should be able to provide a reason why you waited from refusal in 2018 to now to proceed. Hopefully you have more evidence now in addition to what was submitted originally to help your case along. In any event, I think speaking with an immigration lawyer may give you better direction.

Perhaps anyone here in the forum could also provide some guidance and positive support or this couple.

I wish you all the best - stay strong - and keep fighting.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
As Phalos said, Federal Appeal is the next step. I think it would be beneficial in your case to speak to an immigration lawyer to see how strong your case is. The lawyer can look at your case notes and see why you were refused. Also you should be able to provide a reason why you waited from refusal in 2018 to now to proceed. Hopefully you have more evidence now in addition to what was submitted originally to help your case along. In any event, I think speaking with an immigration lawyer may give you better direction.

Perhaps anyone here in the forum could also provide some guidance and positive support or this couple.

I wish you all the best - stay strong - and keep fighting.
How can he do Federal Appeal? He was denied in 2018, is there a time limit as to when you need to file appeal?

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
How can he do Federal Appeal? He was denied in 2018, is there a time limit as to when you need to file appeal?
There may be some mitigating circumstances which is why I suggested the next step should be to seek out a lawyer. An immigration lawyer will be able to best review the case, any inconsistencies, whether there are any avenues for challenge and/or what options and next steps are available to the couple based on their case.

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
We are Oct 2019 applicant/sponsor who was refused on ground of marriage not genuine. So we had our hearing for the appeal on June 15th, 2021 and got approved the same day…represented by a lawyer in Canada (fee $3700).

We waited for our online account to be updated, no changes. So we sent a webform on July 17th which was on Saturday. We asked them to please update our account since we won the appeal.
This morning, July 19th, we got this reply.

Thank you for your query.

We have reopened your application and are ready to issue your visa and immigration documents.

We still require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (previously paid and refunded.)
Please send proof of payment / receipt via email.

So does it mean we don’t have to redo medicals or get new pcc? Thanks