+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I hope you hear something soon
I hope so too....thank you. I wish the Immigration Minister would say thing about what's going on with the files in Mississauga. Let us know instead of being in the dark wondering and speculating. Just tell us what the issue is and when we can expect something. Its the unknown that is pissing me off.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I hope so too....thank you. I wish the Immigration Minister would say thing about what's going on with the files in Mississauga. Let us know instead of being in the dark wondering and speculating. Just tell us what the issue is and when we can expect something. Its the unknown that is pissing me off.
We feel the same way. We don’t know if our application has gone back to Accra or what’s happening. We’ve received 2 ghost updates in the past week but heard absolutely nothing. I’ve submitted a webform and sent an email to CBSA on the recommendation of the IAD, 13 days ago and am still of course waiting. This waiting, in the dark is extremely wearing

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We feel the same way. We don’t know if our application has gone back to Accra or what’s happening. We’ve received 2 ghost updates in the past week but heard absolutely nothing. I’ve submitted a webform and sent an email to CBSA on the recommendation of the IAD, 13 days ago and am still of course waiting. This waiting, in the dark is extremely wearing
Called IRCC, the agent asked me so many questions, put me on hold twice then came back and informed me that there is nothing new on my file. Application was sent back to CPC-M...nothing since then. She asked me so many questions I thought she had something good to tell me. I was annoyed.

• Sad
Reactions: MayTa

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Called IRCC, the agent asked me so many questions, put me on hold twice then came back and informed me that there is nothing new on my file. Application was sent back to CPC-M...nothing since then. She asked me so many questions I thought she had something good to tell me. I was annoyed.
We got a response from the email I sent CBSA this morning telling us our file “has been returned to the visa office. They will contact you when they receive the file and reopen it. This may take months”

I mean, I guess it’s SOMETHING, but it wasn’t very informative, or helpful, and didn’t give me the impression that they care about us at all. .

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We got a response from the email I sent CBSA this morning telling us our file “has been returned to the visa office. They will contact you when they receive the file and reopen it. This may take months”

I mean, I guess it’s SOMETHING, but it wasn’t very informative, or helpful, and didn’t give me the impression that they care about us at all. .
I think they are getting fed up with the emails and calls and don't really give a damn since they cannot do anything. Did they tell you which visa office they sent your file to?

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I think they are getting fed up with the emails and calls and don't really give a damn since they cannot do anything. Did they tell you which visa office they sent your file to?
That’s what I think too. No they didn’t tell us which visa office. Literally they replied to say nothing

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
That’s what I think too. No they didn’t tell us which visa office. Literally they replied to say nothing
So my MP got back to me...our file is in the "queue" "IRCC has advised the application is in queue to start processing again. Unfortunately, I do not have a timeline I can give you at this time". Basically they haven't reopened our file as yet and don't know when its going to happen.

Then the kicker - Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t give accurate processing times for most types of applications or process applications normally. To support officers working to help clients with urgent situations, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
So my MP got back to me...our file is in the "queue" "IRCC has advised the application is in queue to start processing again. Unfortunately, I do not have a timeline I can give you at this time". Basically they haven't reopened our file as yet and don't know when its going to happen.

Then the kicker - Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t give accurate processing times for most types of applications or process applications normally. To support officers working to help clients with urgent situations, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.
Another no information response. This is insane. Urgent????? Do they not get it? Our application was received July 31, 2019 and yours, I can’t remember the date, but we’re coming up to two years. Do they live with their spouse? Do they have any idea what we’re going through? We’ve past urgent...we’re losing our minds

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Another no information response. This is insane. Urgent????? Do they not get it? Our application was received July 31, 2019 and yours, I can’t remember the date, but we’re coming up to two years. Do they live with their spouse? Do they have any idea what we’re going through? We’ve past urgent...we’re losing our minds
Mine since July 2018