+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Kaka kaka said:
I got married in New Delhi November 2018. We did a simple marriage and did not have time to go on honeymoon. I sponsored my wife in 2019. In February 2020, she had an interview and she was refused. I didnt go and visit her. During the sponsorship, I was acting as her representative and after refusal I filed the appeal and tried to go and visit her but due to covid I had to postpone it because travel restrictions were highly imposed by Government of India at that time. I had an ADR last week. The minister counsel did not consent it because she wants to hear my wife's testimony. I am going to visit her now and I have received a date for full hearing. I want to know what are the chances of winning an appeal and what more I can do to win. We both have been apart for over two years and it is very hard. We both want to have kids and are getting old. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks
first, I’ll suggest you to get a lawyer For the full hearing
second, they rejected the ADR only because they want to hear your wife testimony? was there any other reason?
third, what are the reasons of refusal in the first place ?

Kaka kaka

Nov 28, 2020
first, I’ll suggest you to get a lawyer For the full hearing
second, they rejected the ADR only because they want to hear your wife testimony? was there any other reason?
third, what are the reasons of refusal in the first place ?
Reason for refusal........they said that marriage is not genuine and probably was done for immigration purposes. I support my wife emotionally and financially. She is well educated and has a good career. When covid hit in March 2020 she was getting half of her salary and being a husband I thought it is my responsibility to support her and I have sent her money. We talk to each other twice a day despite time difference.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello everyone. My husband got refusal for PR spousal sponsorship outland application on December 4th 2020 after interview. We have hired lawyer and she has send appeal form. What happens next? How long does it take to get Acknowledgement letter. I understand that the office at the court will request our file from IRCC in our country. Now with Covid 19 is everything send online? With Covid is all the process faster than before?
Thanks guys.
Hello everyone, any help with answering this please... thanks

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
This process is lengthy and tiring every one who are in this forum has different timelines once ur lawyer submit ur appeal request it takes around 2 months to get acknowledgment. After that you will receive with in 120 days blue book and then after that is luck you can get ADR or full hearing , the process it self is one year if it’s goes to full hearing !

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
In our case, it took about 4 months to receive the blue book and a couple of months later was booked for a hearing. We also had the issue of never receiving the refusal letter. I had to deal with our MP to get the VO to send me and my rep the letter. For example, March 2020 when our application was denied. Now our hearing is booked for March 2021.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Kaka kaka said:
I got married in New Delhi November 2018. We did a simple marriage and did not have time to go on honeymoon. I sponsored my wife in 2019. In February 2020, she had an interview and she was refused. I didnt go and visit her. During the sponsorship, I was acting as her representative and after refusal I filed the appeal and tried to go and visit her but due to covid I had to postpone it because travel restrictions were highly imposed by Government of India at that time. I had an ADR last week. The minister counsel did not consent it because she wants to hear my wife's testimony. I am going to visit her now and I have received a date for full hearing. I want to know what are the chances of winning an appeal and what more I can do to win. We both have been apart for over two years and it is very hard. We both want to have kids and are getting old. Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks
Kaka Kaka I had a full hearing last year, to prove that your relation is genuine you need to provide proof such as communication documents (phone bills, email, WhatsApp, phone cards). You need to provide information on how and where you met your wife. The development of your relationship. Does her family know of you and does your family know of her. Do you send money to her, keep receipts of those transactions. you just need to show that you are in a true relationship and keep proof of travel and visits to India. If your marriage is real, you should win your case by being able to prove it. Don't lie or make things up.

Last edited:
Reactions: scylla

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
This process is lengthy and tiring every one who are in this forum has different timelines once ur lawyer submit ur appeal request it takes around 2 months to get acknowledgment. After that you will receive with in 120 days blue book and then after that is luck you can get ADR or full hearing , the process it self is one year if it’s goes to full hearing !
Oh wow... I can see that its long indeed. I thought with covid as everything is online now it will make it easier and faster.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
In our case, it took about 4 months to receive the blue book and a couple of months later was booked for a hearing. We also had the issue of never receiving the refusal letter. I had to deal with our MP to get the VO to send me and my rep the letter. For example, March 2020 when our application was denied. Now our hearing is booked for March 2021.
Wow thank you for the information. This is stressful. We had almost 2 years of processing stress and back again God help us please..

Reactions: ginabrigi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Wow thank you for the information. This is stressful. We had almost 2 years of processing stress and back again God help us please..
Our application was denied in July 2019, our appeal was scheduled for March 2020 but had to be rescheduled due to Covid. We had full hearing in September 2020 and November 2020. If wasnt for Covid our hearing would have been 8 months after refusal.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Our application was denied in July 2019, our appeal was scheduled for March 2020 but had to be rescheduled due to Covid. We had full hearing in September 2020 and November 2020. If wasnt for Covid our hearing would have been 8 months after refusal.
@Alexis1971 why you have to do twice , what was the reason , because we had to do 2 times one was sept28th 2020 only mine and on Jan 15, 2021 was my spouse , and now almost a week nothing we heard .

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
@Alexis1971 why you have to do twice , what was the reason , because we had to do 2 times one was sept28th 2020 only mine and on Jan 15, 2021 was my spouse , and now almost a week nothing we heard .
Our hearing was virtual and the sessions are only 3 hours long. Unfortunately we ran out of time during the first hearing and had to have a second hearing, We waited 6 weeks before getting response.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Our hearing was virtual and the sessions are only 3 hours long. Unfortunately we ran out of time during the first hearing and had to have a second hearing, We waited 6 weeks before getting response.
we have the same scenario ran out of time , Did they mentioned anything after second hearing or you waited 6 weeks , thank you